Profile for Kirsty > Reviews

Killing Williamsburg
Killing Williamsburg
Price: 6.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 1 Sep 2013
This book was amazing from beginning to end. It is witty, sharp and fast paced, I read it in a day as I couldn't put it down!

Case Study
Case Study

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 21 Jun 2013
This review is from: Case Study (Kindle Edition)
Amazing plot twist, interesting and compelling. Wish I could find out what happened to the characters after this book! A great read.

Kindle Fire 7", LCD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - With Special Offers [Previous Generation]
Price: 129.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I bought a Kindle Fire!!!, 29 May 2013
I have been thinking about buying a tablet for ages, and was struggling to decide between a nexus 7 or a samsug tab 2. I never looked at the kindle as I already had one (the one with the keyboard) and didnt think it would be worth owning two.
However, I then got to have a go on one! It is smooth, quick and idiot proof for a technophobe like me. I bought one at the weekend and am so glad i did.
It is really easy to set up, I switched it on and my books were all on there, even the one i am reading right now was set to the right page. Games are fast and clear, I have had to wrestle if from my husband as he loves plying angry birds!
The only downside is that it is not supplied with a charger. Not a massive problem as I have my old kindle charger, but if I didnt I would not have been able to charge it as we do not have a computer.
Have read some reviews about it being impossible to read the kindle fire outdoors. This is not a problem for me. I have used it outside and the screen seemed fine (much better than my samsung phone). I think that it is great, as I can now stay up and read in the dark without disturbing my husband. This was one major drawback of my old kindle, as the small readling lights that you can buy really limit your field of vision.
All in all, a fab device! I have even convinced my sister to buy one!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2013 12:13 PM GMT

Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation - Natural Beige 400
Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation - Natural Beige 400
Offered by Faith Cosmetics
Price: 6.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great foundation at a cheap price., 3 April 2013
I love rimmel products and have been using them for years. This foundation is amazing, it covers well and lasts for the work day. I used a pressed powder on top and it stays matt all day, it is easy to remove with face wipes and doesn't leave my skin dry like so many other brands. I would warn people that it does come up on the darker side of natural beige, so if in doubt get as lighter shade!

Profile Nail Polish Thinner Prolongs Polish Use 30ml
Profile Nail Polish Thinner Prolongs Polish Use 30ml
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 3 April 2013
Cheap, works well, smells horrid but I think they all do! Works well with Seche Vite and old OPI. Would buy again.

OPI Avoplex Nail and Cuticle Replenishing Oil 15ml
OPI Avoplex Nail and Cuticle Replenishing Oil 15ml
Price: 7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love!!!, 12 Mar 2013
This stuff is amazing. I bought it after doing some research online, and it has saved my nails! They were weak, peeling and would'nt grow past my fingertip. Now they are long, strong and neat. I have to file them down because they get too long! This is a miracle product that really saved my nails.

CND Creative Solar Oil Mini Size 3.7ml x 1 bottle
CND Creative Solar Oil Mini Size 3.7ml x 1 bottle
Offered by Beauty & Nail Supply
Price: 4.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini bottle got me hooked., 15 Feb 2013
I bought the little bottle to try Solar Oil after reading a lot of hype online. I must say I am impressed. It soaks in really quickly, and by nails have a lovely gloss to them after I use this stuff. I can't say that my nails are any stronger, but I assume this will take several months to show improvement. I will be buying a bigger bottle asap!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 15 Feb 2013
I thought I purchased the unscented version. That being said, I love this tuff. I keep this little tin in my handbag, and when my hands feel a bit dry I slap this on. Although the smell is a bit medicinal, it goes off quickly and doesn't put me off! I took this with me on holiday and it kept my hands smooth and supple whilst travelling!

Hoof  Hard As Nail Stregnthening Cream
Hoof Hard As Nail Stregnthening Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!, 15 Feb 2013
Smells divine, like almond tart.
It absorbs quickly into my nails and surrounding skin.
My usual peeling nails are strong, long and are able to survive knocks and bumps without splitting
Will be repurchasing again and again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, sophistocated and demure., 15 Feb 2013
One coat was ample to give my nails a little shimmery glamour. I have also tried this layered in sheer polishes, and the effect is equally pretty. I love this polish and will be using it next with a vampy red!

Page: 1 | 2