Profile for haveacuppatea! > Reviews

Leifheit Bolero Thermal Insulated Vacuum Jug Plastic Black 1 Litre
Leifheit Bolero Thermal Insulated Vacuum Jug Plastic Black 1 Litre
Price: 12.74

5.0 out of 5 stars looking forward to teatime, 30 Nov 2013
not yet used...planning to use my new replacement jug soon....I dropped and broke my last one which I replaced but alas the replacement leaked-no worries as Amazon replaced it free of charge....will be using the new one soon when I go on a tree planting session this winter.....hot tea,a luxury matey!!....no sugar,all is sweet!!!.

Rock n Roll Animal
Rock n Roll Animal
Price: 4.89

5.0 out of 5 stars R.I.P, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Rock n Roll Animal (Audio CD)
R.I.P Lou Reed.
great album,great artist,great band,great songs,great entertainment.I love it very very very much indeed.
A well missed artist.

A Creature I Don't Know
A Creature I Don't Know
Offered by A2Z Entertains
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great album..., 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: A Creature I Don't Know (Audio CD)
great album...I bought this as a present and was expecting a copy of it to go straight to my cloud drive but alas it did not....any reasons why?
please let me know,
cheers...

JJC High Quality Black/Red Neoprene Anti-Slip Camera Neck Strap for Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Samsung, Sony
Offered by Galaxy Electronix
Price: 5.72

5.0 out of 5 stars well strapped, 15 April 2013
buckle on and snap away!I bought this product via the wobbly web for a friend in need...he was indeed strapless by all accounts.

Mini HDMI to HDMI Cable (1.5m) Lead for Fuji FinePix F | H | S | X | Z Series (See Description for Compatible Models)
Offered by Decrescent
Price: 3.99

gets me connected..
.I bought this product via the wobbly web for a friend in need...he was indeed strapless by all accounts.

High Grade - USB cable for Fujifilm Finepix S3300 Digital Camera - AAA Products - 12 Month Warranty
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER
Price: 4.99

gets me connected...

(M) 3-Pack Purple with Red Shorts Underwear Men Sleepwear Satin
(M) 3-Pack Purple with Red Shorts Underwear Men Sleepwear Satin
Offered by Tashisun
Price: 13.09

5.0 out of 5 stars knix on!, 7 Mar 2012
sexy,smooth,lovely coloured knix for men...feel great against buttocks and penis-very arousing and stylish too! partners love them as well as me.
BLUSH!!! lol...

Pocket Size Magnifying Glass Ideal for Walkers 60mm
Pocket Size Magnifying Glass Ideal for Walkers 60mm
Offered by Lotnabox
Price: 8.48

5.0 out of 5 stars wide eyed wonder!!!, 7 Mar 2012
WOW!!!
little things look BIGGER!!!
Fits snug in pocket,but hard to find...
worthwhile,handy little gem of a device though.
Buy one too!
///

Rolson Tools 82729 Bill Hook
Rolson Tools 82729 Bill Hook
Offered by TOOLSDIY
Price: 12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars mmmm............, 4 Nov 2011
Finally got my bill hook and very pleased with it too.
However it took nearly a month to arrive due to postal issues...Rolson were very helpful and apologised.

Linex Hobby Cutting Ruler Anti-slip Light Aluminium 1 Bevelled Side 1 Plain Side 50cm Ref LXE2950M
Price: 9.65

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 31 July 2011
Very straight and useful tool,with handy,accurate markings all the way along its lenghth-would recommend it to a friend.
One is probably enough though.

Page: 1 | 2