Profile for AmazonBuyer > Reviews

Handcrafted Wire Findings
by Denise Peck

1.0 out of 5 stars NOTHING NEW!, 19 Feb 2013
Really NOTHING NEW!

I wish this book would show different and new things.
You can find those items in other books or in the internet/You Tube.
I send it back straigh away.

California Scents Golden State Delight (US BubbleGum) Car Scent Air Freshener
California Scents Golden State Delight (US BubbleGum) Car Scent Air Freshener
Offered by Tangerine Trading

1.0 out of 5 stars DOES NOT SMELL 'STRONG AND DOES NOT LAST LONG!!!!, 18 Feb 2013
I AGREE with the many other reviewers regarding the 'strong smell and long lasting', that this dOES NOT HAPPENS.

I bought two (2) of the california scents because review says smells 'strong' and last long time.

I have receive it and THE SMELL IS NOT STRONG AND DOES NOT LAST LONG TIME.

Really RUBISH!!!! WASTE OF MONEY!!!!

BACK TO JELLY BELLY!!!

Bee Movie [DVD]
Bee Movie [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jerry Seinfeld
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars YOU MUST WATCH THIS MOVIE!!!!!, 24 Jan 2013
This review is from: Bee Movie [DVD] (DVD)
I Loved, Great Film.
You will learn how IMPORTANT the Bees are in our LIFE.

Watch it, show to your children, grandchildren, nephews, nieces, etc...
You won't regret it. Its Awesome!!!!!

Linens Limited Polycotton Percale Quilted Zipped Pillow Protectors, Pair
Linens Limited Polycotton Percale Quilted Zipped Pillow Protectors, Pair
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 1 Nov 2012
These Pillow cases Protectors with Zipper is what I needed. Very Practical, Useful and Comfortable.
Keep the Pillow In and Firm!

Sleep Well! :-)

Wash & Dry Me Duck Down Pillow 100% Cotton Cover
Wash & Dry Me Duck Down Pillow 100% Cotton Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pillow!!!!, 1 Nov 2012
As choozymcr says on her/his review, I bought the pillow for the other half, which I did to, and its a really good pillow.
Gone from 2 to 1 Pillow and slept like a 'baby'. Less snoring. Good for me.
I tried the pillow and sleep well all night and now I want one for me. :-)

I think you will Love It.

Sleep Well!

AVAX 50DL - Finger Pulse Oximeter - %SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation) & Heart Rate Monitor with Instructions, Lanyard & Carry Case (in RETAIL PACKAGING) - BLACK
Offered by WowBox UK (EU-wide shipping)

1.0 out of 5 stars REALLY POOR QUALITY! IT SHOULDN'T BE SOLD!, 7 Sep 2012
Since first time I tried to use, It takes so long to show 'something' and when it shows, you can NOT see number, there are some 'letters' like L U C (in a square format), but NOT the whole number as it showed be.

Amazon is a Great Place to Shop, but I bought this pulse oximeter from company called 'Gifts' through Amazon, on 06 Aug 12. First had to remind them to send my item, then sent many emails saying that I wanted to return the item and I needed an address to send it to, which I NEVER receive a reply and till today I Didn't get my money back.

Product and Seller 'Gifts', Really Poor Quality!

Fashion Design Drawing Course: Principles, Practice and Techniques: The Ultimate Guide for the Aspiring Fashion Artist (Fashion Illustration)
by Caroline Tatham

5.0 out of 5 stars I REALLY LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!!!!, 4 July 2012
The Fashion Design Drawing Course (Fashion Illustration) is one of my favourite books.
Very useful and it is on my desk at my studio, I always go back to it.

Congratulations Caroline Tatham (Author), Julian Seaman (Author), Great Book!

God's Creative Power for Finances
God's Creative Power for Finances
by Charles Capps
Edition: Pamphlet

5.0 out of 5 stars IT IS GOING TO WORK FOR YOU, JUST DO IT!, 27 Dec 2011
You should buy this book and apply the teachings in it into your life
and you will see the Blessing Pouring out in your Life.

Great Book.

Fusing Fabric: Creative Cutting, Bonding and Mark-making with the Soldering Iron
by Margaret Beal

5.0 out of 5 stars YOU MUST HAVE IT!, 24 Dec 2011
This is a Great Book, it has plain detailed instruction with wonderful photos and fabulous explanations to guide you
right along and its easy to understand.
It is the perfect book for anyone interested in Art & Textile and I would recommend this book to be in the library of any aspiring Artist.

Flight Attendant Job Finder & Career Guide
Flight Attendant Job Finder & Career Guide
by Tim Kirkwood

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD MUNITION FOR YOU TO TAKE WITH YOU TO THE INTERVIEW, 2 Aug 2011
Its like a War to get a Job as a Crew Member, because there are lots of people that want the same as you want; Be a Flight Attendant.

And like a soldier that is trained before going to the Battle you Need to Train yourself before going out there to get Your Dream Job.

If you Really Want to Get "The Job of Your Dream", you need this Book to HELP YOU not just to win the Battles, that is to pass some parts of the interview process, but Win The War and be A Flight Attendant.

This Book is a Great Munition for you to Use It on your Interview and Won The War Against those that are not prepared for the Battles.

I just finished reading this book and I am going to start applying for Flight attendant Jobs.
I am using this Book and the The Essential Guide To Becoming A Flight Attendant by Kiki Ward to Get There.
The Essential Guide To Becoming A Flight Attendant

I will let you know soon that I got The Job of My Dream.

Buy This Book Now you'll not regret.

Well Done Tim.