Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now
Profile for bornablade > Reviews

Content by bornablade

bornablade

Boys Will Be Boys
Boys Will Be Boys

5.0 out of 5 stars Boys will be boys, 28 April 2015
This review is from: Boys Will Be Boys (Kindle Edition)
An excellent read, well written and well researched. Read this over a weekend, once you start you'll find it difficult to put down.

Kindle Touch 3G, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Touch Screen Display, 3G Works Globally

5.0 out of 5 stars Touch 3g, 26 April 2012
I always thought I wouldn't succumb to the kindle. I am a big lover of books (much to my wife's annoyance) and didn't think I'd get used to the idea of reading off a screen.
My opinion was swayed when my dad bought my mom a kindle for her birthday in march. She loved it and when I had a go on it I was impressed.
I saw the touch and was toying with the idea of ordering via the US. Just decided to order one when the email came from Amazon that they were launching here. I decided to pre-order and was very surprised when it arrived last Friday, a week before I expected it.
Now to the Touch itself. I ordered the free 3g version
Firstly, the reading experience. I love the ease with which you turn pages (forwards and back). The screen is better for me than reading from paper or from the screen on a tablet.
Downloading books is fast and easy and I can't wait for my holiday now as I always felt limited before on how many books I was going to take, a problem for a vociferous reader like myself.
Not really used the other features yet apart from a quick 5 minutes on each one and I must admit I have yet to encounter any difficulty with any of them.

All in all for me. does exactly what I want and I am sure when I explore what else the touch has to offer I will continue to be impressed