Profile for Brian Ralphs > Reviews

CrystalTec Aerobic Training Exercise Bike / Cycle - 18kg Flywheel
Offered by CrystalTec Ltd
Price: 219.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A sound product which has met my expectations, 6 Sep 2013
As this is a new product, I took a slight gamble in purchasing this training exercise bike. I am pleased to report that the bike arrived in good time, assembly was fairly straightforward, and the bike does all that I was hoping for. The only difficulty I had in assembly was that one of the four bolts which holds the handlebars in p[lace appeared to be slightly out of line, also the left armrest on the handlebars was slightly bent, possibly as a result of a knock in transit. But after a 20 minute battle I was able to get the bolt in place. I was also able to bend the armrest into shape without any problem. I have now used the bike half a dozen times, all works pretty well. As there are several adjustments that can be made to seating position, I have been able to gradually work out what is best for me. The workings are pretty solid, and the chain is quiet. If I could make an improvement, it would be to make the display larger, as I like to keep track of my performance. But its not too bad. All in all, I am very happy with my purchase.