Profile for Ms. P. Bancroft > Reviews

Content by Ms. P. Bancroft

Ms. P. Bancroft (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Activities, Games and Challenges for Learning Outside the Classroom: The Teacher, Playworker, Outdoor Practitioner, and Forest School Leader Handbook of Games and Activities
by Tracey Maciver

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 10 Feb 2014
This book is just wonderful, a bible of lots of different little activities outdoors - a great one to keep on hand for those times when your planned activity has finished earlier than you'd planned, or even to use to do your activity!

The Ol' Razzle Dazzle
The Ol' Razzle Dazzle
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 10.45

5.0 out of 5 stars UK fan - Great as always, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Ol' Razzle Dazzle (Audio CD)
As always, Missy Higgins has made hits - great CD.

Love all of her music and this happily sits in my collection.

Just waiting for her to tour the UK!

Thai Tree Branch Twig Pencil Bundle - Small Size - Black Only - Multipack of 20 Bundles

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 10 Feb 2014
I'm a Forest School Leader and bought these as Christmas presents for the children, they were a huge hit!

Only problem we have found is sharpening them, the chunky ones are difficult to put in a normal sharpener so you'd need to use a knife

Coconoil - Organic Virgin Coconut Oil - 460g
Coconoil - Organic Virgin Coconut Oil - 460g
Offered by Blue Herbs
Price: 10.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy!, 10 Feb 2014
I ordered this as I have taken on a 21 day detox challenge and its listed to use coconut oil to fry with. As soon as it arrived I gave it a go and I am converted for sure, this stuff is gorgeous, the taste is yummy. I also noticed that Holland & Barrett have a similar one but its about 4 more.

I ordered on Thursday evening and it was delivered on Sat morning

Departures (Deluxe Edition)
Departures (Deluxe Edition)
Offered by SmokeCDs
Price: 16.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive - UK fan, 15 Aug 2013
I have Fannings 1st cd and looked forward to hearing this. I wasnt disappointed! Love this cd, what more can I say - genius.

We Can Say No!
We Can Say No!
by Pithers, David and Greene

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 6 Jun 2013
This review is from: We Can Say No! (Paperback)
With the stranger danger concerns we have I'm surprised there isn't more books like this. I only rated it a 4 because it does focus on a stranger being male, which I rectified when reading. Defo helped to explain to my children about dangers

Marvel Comic Heroes Single Duvet
Marvel Comic Heroes Single Duvet
Offered by LINEN IDEAS
Price: 11.66

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 23 Jan 2012
I bought two of these for my twins, although they are pleased with them I am disappointed with the quality.

I also bought Marvel Spiderman bedding from a local bargain store, this is much better quality than this Comic Hero one.

This to me shows that not all Marvel bedding is of the same quality.

Grobag Egg
Grobag Egg
Offered by First Child Safety
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent night light, 21 Feb 2010
This review is from: Grobag Egg (Baby Product)
All of a sudden my almost 4yr olds decided they wanted a night light. We tried one that had batteries - waste of money. SO I looked for one which plugged in, found this one and have been very pleased with it, wish I had found it when they were babies as the temp display is excellent. SO much so, I recently purchased one for my friend due to have a baby. Nothing more unsettling not knowing if babies room is too hot or too cold, this eliminates that stress. Excellent gadget.

Bandai Ben 10 Deluxe Omnitrix
Bandai Ben 10 Deluxe Omnitrix

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 21 Feb 2010
My boys love Ben 10, after much reading to see which ben 10 watch to get them for Christmas I decided on this one because of the strap. Its easy to attach with the velcro. My boys love it, nearly aged 4, they havent a clue what they are doing properly but have fun pretending they are turning into an alien! Often comes with us on car trips to keep them entertained.

Nigella Lawson Living Kitchen Bread Bin Beech/Cream
Nigella Lawson Living Kitchen Bread Bin Beech/Cream
Price: 52.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 21 Feb 2010
Choosing a bread bin was quite easy, I saw this one and loved it.... it was the justifying the price that made me pause..... until I convinced myself, I would never have to buy another!

Its arrived, its big and beautiful! Jeepers - never thoughts I'd love a bread bin so much!

Page: 1 | 2