Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Dimitris > Reviews

Content by Dimitris

Dimitris (Andover, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
KYKNOS Double Concentrate Tomato Paste 410 g (Pack of 2)
KYKNOS Double Concentrate Tomato Paste 410 g (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tomato paste, 30 May 2016
Excellent tomato paste, tastes delicious and sweet. We cooked recently a few dishes and it beats hands down a lot of the UK supermarket brands.

The Babadook [Blu-ray]
The Babadook [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Essie Davis
Offered by Magic Movies Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing original, 18 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Babadook [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Nothing original with this film although we had higher expectations to begin with. It was a classic thriller with some metaphors etc that we 've seen again and again.

RESTful Web Services Cookbook
RESTful Web Services Cookbook
by Subbu Allamaraju

2.0 out of 5 stars A typical O 'Reilly book, 16 Mar. 2015
This is a simple reference book that is poor, not relevant if you want to design and develop RESTful web services from scratch and extremely disappointing as text. Fed up with this continuous stream of books from O'Reilly that try to get to the latest technology trend and monetise.

SDTEK Red 1M (1 metre) COLOURFUL MICRO USB Lead Charger Cable Data Sync Wire for Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Blackberry HTC, Nokia

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 31 Oct. 2014
Absolute rubbish. I bought three and all three stopped working

Drawing Basics and Video Game Art
Drawing Basics and Video Game Art
by Chris Solarski

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great!, 4 Mar. 2014
This is not the book you think you are buying. It didn't really help me understand more on video game art as it is full of screenshots from video games and also photos from famous pieces of art. It might be pretty but its not useful for sure.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 28, 2014 10:39 AM GMT

Fiverr Secrets: Money Making Gig Selling Secrets (Fiverr.com Books, Make Money With  Fiverr Gigs, Ideas, Tips, SEO Book 2)
Fiverr Secrets: Money Making Gig Selling Secrets (Fiverr.com Books, Make Money With Fiverr Gigs, Ideas, Tips, SEO Book 2)

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money!, 4 Mar. 2014
Save your money and don't waste it on this supposed to be e-book. It has obviously been written by cheap freelancers who can't even speak English.

Samsung RV511 15.6-inch Laptop PC (Intel Core i3-380M 2.53 Ghz, 3GB RAM, 320 GB HDD, WLAN, Webcam, Win 7 Home Premium)

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete Junk, 18 Jan. 2012
I reckon the people who give this laptop 4 or 5 stars never owned a mac. I got this from work and I must say it doesn't compare to the slightest with my mac at home. It is made from very cheap materials, quite plastiky, it has the worst sound ever with its rubbish speakers, picture quality is not great and it comes with 1001 useless applications from samsung. Why on earth do I need to have Visual C++ on my laptop installed? Just because some crappy piece of software is dependent on it? Why do I need to have mroe than one CD burners? Honestly Samsung's designers must be undergraduates who failed to get a job with Apple.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 27, 2012 11:40 PM GMT

Iliada PDO Kalamata Extra Virgin Olive Oil Tin 5 Litre
Iliada PDO Kalamata Extra Virgin Olive Oil Tin 5 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality olive oil at a low price, 13 Aug. 2011
This is a very good all around olive oil. Perfect for salads, excellent for soups, really good for making bread and sooo tasty. To top all that it comes in 5 litres with an exceptional price tag. So I cannot recommend it more to be honest!

Samsung ML1665 Mono Laser Printer Ref ML-1665/XEU
Samsung ML1665 Mono Laser Printer Ref ML-1665/XEU

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor poor quality, 9 Nov. 2010
If you are used to high standards and HP quality forget this printer. It is nicely made, very compact, very cheap but the quality is very poor. I was very disappointed when I started printing with it, after making sure that all settings were correct. I am using Mac OS X Snow Leopard and had no issues with drivers or anything like that but the quality of the printer is not up to my standards. I am really surprised other people in here are happy with it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 2, 2010 12:21 AM GMT

Brother HL-2240 Compact Mono Laser Printer
Brother HL-2240 Compact Mono Laser Printer

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor text quality, 28 Oct. 2010
I bought this printer purely to print pdfs with text and just a few charts. I have a macbook pro and airport express and I must say it was dead easy to connect the printer wirelessly, set it all up and start printing. But the reason I give one star is because the text quality is sadly very poor. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the printouts so I played with all the settings to improve it. I definitely not recommend anyone to buy this printer although it has reasonable build quality and good drivers for mac os x. Sad very sad.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 7, 2011 11:02 AM BST