Profile for Jayrose > Reviews

Content by Jayrose

Jayrose

Page: 1 | 2
Street Cat Bob: How one man and a cat saved each other's lives. A true story. (Quick Reads 2015)

5.0 out of 5 stars A special bond, 22 Feb. 2015
I love this book as I have all others written by James. Bob is a very special cat and he clearly loves James very much as James loves him. The bond between them is very special indeed and I am sure doesn't happen very often. Please James can we have more of your stories about your more recent life with Bob as I am sure you have a great deal more of them.

A Gift from Bob: How a Street Cat Helped One Man Learn the Meaning of Christmas
A Gift from Bob: How a Street Cat Helped One Man Learn the Meaning of Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiration Unlimited, 3 Feb. 2015
I have read all the "Bob" books and have loved them. James has turned his life around because of the love he has for his best friend, Bob, who clearly loves James. James and Bob have a unique relationship which doesn't happen very often. They are an inspiration. Bob doesn't realise he is a Cat he obviously thinks he is a person who was meant to look after James, because people don't own cats, cats own their people and give them lots of love and joy. Good luck to both James and Bob.

One Night Only
One Night Only

5.0 out of 5 stars BeeGees, 31 Jan. 2015
This review is from: One Night Only (MP3 Download)
This is a really great CD I love it.

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars Gypsy Kings, 31 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Greatest Hits (MP3 Download)
Great music- everything I wanted on this CD.

Bio-tex Stain Remover Powder 500 g (Pack of 8)
Bio-tex Stain Remover Powder 500 g (Pack of 8)
Offered by TKGIFTS (Please Note No Delivery To Jersey, Guernsey etc).

5.0 out of 5 stars Biotex actually works., 31 Jan. 2015
I have used this product for years, my husband and son own a butchers shop and Biotex is the only product that actually gets rid of all stains on their white butchers' coats and keeps them looking good. I cannot find it in the supermarkets any more, so presumably, it has been withdrawn because it actually works, unlike the other stain removers, and everyone knows which ones they are, that don't work. I have tried them all, what a waste of time and money! If anyone hasn't tried Biotex yet - why not - it's the best product ever for removing stains - even old ones.
Thank you Amazon for coming up trumps, why didn't I think of you before?

New Mens/Gents Black Twin Gusset Slip On Casual Shoes. Wider Fitting. - Black - UK SIZE 9
Offered by Wynsors World of Shoes

3.0 out of 5 stars unfortunately the quality is not as good as other similar shoes he has but he likes ..., 2 Dec. 2014
I bought these shoes for my husband, unfortunately the quality is not as good as other similar shoes he has but he likes them and that is all that matters. Had they been of similar quality they would have got another star.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Dec. 2014
Very comfortable and I am very pleased with this purchase.

For the Love of Bob
For the Love of Bob

5.0 out of 5 stars Bob and James, 3 July 2014
What a heart strings pulling story. Didn't want to put it down once I started reading it, so I read it in one sitting. I am not really a cat lover but Bob is an extraordinary "person" cat and clearly loves James as much as James loves him. I wish them both all the luck in the world and look forward to reading more of their adventures in the future.

My Name is Bob: An Illustrated Picture Book
My Name is Bob: An Illustrated Picture Book

3.0 out of 5 stars Bob the cat, 6 May 2014
Very good short story. Love all the "Bob" books. Please can we have lots more of James and Bob's adventures.

The World According to Bob: The further adventures of one man and his street-wise cat

5.0 out of 5 stars James and Bob, 4 July 2013
I found this book excellent and just couldn't put it down. It is a very well written book with James telling it as it is. I would certainly recommend everyone read this book. I enjoyed the two previous books about James and Bob but this one is the best. I hope they continue writing more about their lives.

Page: 1 | 2