Profile for Mrs J R Bruce > Reviews

Content by Mrs J R Bruce

Mrs J R Bruce

New Mens/Gents Black Twin Gusset Slip On Casual Shoes. Wider Fitting. - Black - UK 9
Offered by Wynsors World of Shoes

3.0 out of 5 stars unfortunately the quality is not as good as other similar shoes he has but he likes ..., 2 Dec 2014
I bought these shoes for my husband, unfortunately the quality is not as good as other similar shoes he has but he likes them and that is all that matters. Had they been of similar quality they would have got another star.

Pavers 123 012 - Navy Size 5 UK
Pavers 123 012 - Navy Size 5 UK
Offered by Pavers Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Dec 2014
Very comfortable and I am very pleased with this purchase.

For the Love of Bob
For the Love of Bob

5.0 out of 5 stars Bob and James, 3 July 2014
What a heart strings pulling story. Didn't want to put it down once I started reading it, so I read it in one sitting. I am not really a cat lover but Bob is an extraordinary "person" cat and clearly loves James as much as James loves him. I wish them both all the luck in the world and look forward to reading more of their adventures in the future.

My Name is Bob: An Illustrated Picture Book
My Name is Bob: An Illustrated Picture Book

3.0 out of 5 stars Bob the cat, 6 May 2014
Very good short story. Love all the "Bob" books. Please can we have lots more of James and Bob's adventures.

The World According to Bob: The further adventures of one man and his street-wise cat

5.0 out of 5 stars James and Bob, 4 July 2013
I found this book excellent and just couldn't put it down. It is a very well written book with James telling it as it is. I would certainly recommend everyone read this book. I enjoyed the two previous books about James and Bob but this one is the best. I hope they continue writing more about their lives.

Good Ol' Fashioned Love (Platinum Edition)
Good Ol' Fashioned Love (Platinum Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Music, 12 April 2013
I like The Overtones music very much as it is very easy listening. Theiy have a unique sound which I love.

Higher
Higher

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Music, 12 April 2013
This review is from: Higher (MP3 Download)
I like The Overtones music very much it is a very easy listening cd and my kind of "pop" music

[3 Pack] TECHGEAR® Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7.0 inch (2012 / 2nd Generation) CLEAR LCD Screen Protectors (NOT FOR Kindle Fire HD 7" 3rd Gen/2013 Edition or Fire HD7 4th Gen/2014 Edition)
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Very protective, 12 April 2013
This item is very easy to apply if you follow the instructions. There was no bubbleing when I applied the screen cover.

ForeFront Cases® Kindle Fire HD 7" Rotating Leather Case Cover / Stand with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function WILL ONLY FIT Kindle Fire HD 7" 2012 [PREVIOUS GENERATION] + Stylus Pen Worth £4.50
Offered by Forefront Cases

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 12 April 2013
Although I have kept this item I find it very frustrating because my kindle will not stand up properly as the ridges in it are not deep enough to support my kindle.