Profile for Mrs J R Bruce > Reviews

Mrs J R Bruce

For the Love of Bob
For the Love of Bob

5.0 out of 5 stars Bob and James, 3 July 2014
What a heart strings pulling story. Didn't want to put it down once I started reading it, so I read it in one sitting. I am not really a cat lover but Bob is an extraordinary "person" cat and clearly loves James as much as James loves him. I wish them both all the luck in the world and look forward to reading more of their adventures in the future.

My Name is Bob: An Illustrated Picture Book
My Name is Bob: An Illustrated Picture Book

3.0 out of 5 stars Bob the cat, 6 May 2014
Very good short story. Love all the "Bob" books. Please can we have lots more of James and Bob's adventures.

The World According to Bob: The further adventures of one man and his street-wise cat

5.0 out of 5 stars James and Bob, 4 July 2013
I found this book excellent and just couldn't put it down. It is a very well written book with James telling it as it is. I would certainly recommend everyone read this book. I enjoyed the two previous books about James and Bob but this one is the best. I hope they continue writing more about their lives.

Good Ol' Fashioned Love (Platinum Edition)
Good Ol' Fashioned Love (Platinum Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Music, 12 April 2013
I like The Overtones music very much as it is very easy listening. Theiy have a unique sound which I love.

Higher
Higher

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Music, 12 April 2013
This review is from: Higher (MP3 Download)
I like The Overtones music very much it is a very easy listening cd and my kind of "pop" music

[3 Pack] TECHGEAR® Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7.0 inch (2012 / 2nd Generation) CLEAR LCD Screen Protectors (NOT FOR Kindle Fire HD 7" 3rd Gen/2013 Edition or Fire HD7 4th Gen/2014 Edition)
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Very protective, 12 April 2013
This item is very easy to apply if you follow the instructions. There was no bubbleing when I applied the screen cover.

ForeFront Cases® Kindle Fire HD 7" Rotating Leather Case Cover / Stand with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function WILL ONLY FIT Kindle Fire HD 7" 2012 [PREVIOUS GENERATION] + Stylus Pen Worth £4.50
Offered by Forefront Cases

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 12 April 2013
Although I have kept this item I find it very frustrating because my kindle will not stand up properly as the ridges in it are not deep enough to support my kindle.