Profile for msMasen > Reviews

msMasen

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars New Womens Leather Handbag, 24 Feb. 2011
This is really a beautiful handbag! I was a little uncertain when buying this, but boy am I glad that I did. It's a little bit smaller than I had expected, but it can room a couple of books if one must. Inside it has two small open pockets, and a larger one with a zipper. The leopard print lining is slightly over-the-top, yet one doesn't see this from the outside of course.
Can really recommend this! I bought the tan version, which was a very gorgeous and pleasing colour to the eye.

Joe Browns Wonderfully White Cami
Joe Browns Wonderfully White Cami

3.0 out of 5 stars Joe Browns Wonderfully White Cami, 24 Feb. 2011
Always been a fan of Joe Browns products. This, however, was a little disappointing. The material is hard and see-through, and the bottom half is unflattering and slightly baggy. Plus, the strings you tie around your waist are highly ineffective.
Yet, if you are buying this product, remember to purchase one size bigger than what you usually wear.

bareMinerals Get Started - Eyes, Cheeks, Lips - Fair/Light
bareMinerals Get Started - Eyes, Cheeks, Lips - Fair/Light

5.0 out of 5 stars BareMinerals, 24 Feb. 2011
Best make-up I've tried yet! This starter-pack really includes everything you need and more, and it's amazing how much value you get for your money. The powder covers blemishes and spots incredibly (and surprisingly) well, and it really doesn't feel like you're wearing any make-up, nor does it seem like it as it looks perfectly natural. I've been complimented several times on how pretty my skin looks after using this.
Really a must-have!

Banana Flame Front Button Comfy Blouse
Banana Flame Front Button Comfy Blouse

2.0 out of 5 stars Banana Flame Front Button Comfy Blouse, 24 Feb. 2011
The blouse has a very unbecoming pattern, in addition to the sleeves being oversized in an extremely unflattering way. I mean, lift your arms and suddenly it looks like you have wings. So I don't recommend this product, as the picture is very misleading.

Joe Browns The Unique 2 in 1 Top
Joe Browns The Unique 2 in 1 Top

4.0 out of 5 stars Joe Browns - The unique 2 in 1 top, 17 Nov. 2010
While the fabric isnt the best I've come across (it's thin and bordering on the point of being see-through), I'm surprisingly happy with the product. The vest is light and comfortable, and it has become one of my favourite tops. Mind you, the vest is attached to the t-shirt; luckily it does not colour off though.
And rather go for a size bigger than smaller.

L'Oréal Paris True Match Powder, Golden Ivory 9 g Number W1
L'Oréal Paris True Match Powder, Golden Ivory 9 g Number W1

5.0 out of 5 stars True Match, 24 April 2010
This is the first powder I've tried that doesn't need anything underneath! On a good day, this covers what needs to be hidden, and also makes my skin silky to the touch.
On worse days, I use this on top of my foundation, which makes the color more natural.
Definitely recommend this:)

Max Factor Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation
Max Factor Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation
Price: £3.73 - £25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle Touch, 11 April 2010
This is definitely the best make up I've tried till now. Since I don't like to cover my whole face with an inch of make up, making me unrecognizable when I take it off, this is perfect! It hides all redness, spots and lines beneath a thin layer, which also makes the skin smooth. Really recommend this :)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Goddess Brunette, 24 Feb. 2010
Smells like a mix between coconut, vanilla and a dash of chocolate. A little too sweetly for my taste, but everyone compliments how good my hair looks and smells, so I definitely recommend this. Lathers nicely.

Max Factor Master Touch Concealer Pen
Max Factor Master Touch Concealer Pen
Price: £4.74 - £35.19

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars, 22 Jan. 2010
This is a great concealer. And it's not just for underneath your eyes.
I've tried a lot of these, but this is cheaper and a lot more practical.

Uninvited
Uninvited
by Amanda Marrone

2.0 out of 5 stars Uninvited, 11 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Uninvited (Paperback)
I had really high expectations to this book, but it was downright boring reading it. Nothing happened really, until the end which was yet another let down. Quite depressing story, and calling it a romance novel is a huge exaggeration.

Page: 1 | 2