Profile for Maureen > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Jewel Warrior
Jewel Warrior

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Jewel Warrior (App)
Very addictive! Enjoying playing this very much. Excuse me whilst I have one more go ........ ,

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

5.0 out of 5 stars Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, 4 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (App)
Great free program keeping my Fire safe.

Fire, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers
Fire, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Fire, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB, 22 Jan. 2016
Can't fault it especially as it was purchased well under £50. I did purchase an additional memory card to boost storage.
I use an iPad at work and I think, for the vast difference in costs, the Fire is an absolute winner! I can do everything I do on the iPad on it, and there are loads of free apps to choose from to download. I'm delighted with mine. Love it, love it, love it!

Hook
Hook

5.0 out of 5 stars Hook, 21 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Hook (App)
Very addictive! Enjoying this game very much.

Mahjong 3
Mahjong 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Mahjong 3, 6 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Mahjong 3 (App)
I have enjoyed this game very much. However I found it too easy using the shuffle feature, so I started again without it - much more satisfying! I would recommend you try this if you like mahjong!

Wanted on Voyage
Wanted on Voyage

5.0 out of 5 stars Wanted on Voyage Cd, 18 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Wanted on Voyage (Audio CD)
Treated myself to this as I really loved the single Budapest by George. It hasn't disappointed, absolutely brilliant. There is only one track I'm not quite so keen on, but the others are great. I've been listening to it non-stop in the car. Love it. Very talented boy. Can't wait for his next one.

ShawsDirect HM Flat Sheets - Single - French Blue - Free P&P
ShawsDirect HM Flat Sheets - Single - French Blue - Free P&P

5.0 out of 5 stars Single flat sheets, French blue, 18 Nov. 2015
Flat sheets seem hard to find in the shops now - I don"t know why!! These were just what I wanted, and arrived really quickly. Good price, nice quality and have washed well.

Plaque Off 180g (DV)
Plaque Off 180g (DV)
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

5.0 out of 5 stars Plaque off (for pets), 18 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Plaque Off 180g (DV) (Misc.)
This really does seem to work, although do not expect it to do so overnight! With regular daily use, after a couple of months, I thought it helped to remove plaque from my cat's teeth and has freshened her awful dog-breath! Puss does not seem to mind it sprinkled on her food, although she was a bit suspicious during the first day or two of use - it didn't stop her eating up all her food. She is well used to it now and doesn't care at all. I did wonder if you had to keep using it or if you stopped after a while, but when my first small pot ran out I noticed that the stinky breath returned, so I bought another larger tub. Will keep using.

Quality Vertical Blind Bottom Chain 100 links
Quality Vertical Blind Bottom Chain 100 links
Offered by CANTIEES BLINDS

5.0 out of 5 stars Blind replacement chain, 29 Sept. 2015
Replacement chain as on my old one the little clips broke off as I was taking the blind down to wash (sun damage I expect). A bit tricky to snap on (I had to get my son to help me as it was really really hurting my fingers - pathetic, I know!) but looks good as new now. Great price too. Wish they did more colour options though!

Black Elastic 25mm ~ 1 Inch Wide X 5M LENGTHS
Black Elastic 25mm ~ 1 Inch Wide X 5M LENGTHS
Offered by Baby Accessories and All wholesale Ribbon ( HK SHIPPING)

5.0 out of 5 stars Black elastic, 29 Sept. 2015
Well actually I haven't got round to using it yet, but it looks fine, and was a bargain price. Lovely jubbly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4