Profile for jaki > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Prolectrix Halogen Heater, 1200 Watt
Prolectrix Halogen Heater, 1200 Watt
Offered by Price Crunchers Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant heat, safety cut-out feature, easy to use., 30 April 2016
Bought to replace another Halogen Heater. Instant heat, easy to use and like the safety cut out feature if it was tipped over.

CCO UV LED Nail Gel Polish, Top and Base Coat
CCO UV LED Nail Gel Polish, Top and Base Coat
Offered by Darthub

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic wear, like a professional manicure., 30 April 2016
My manicurist uses these and now I have started doing my own Gel/UV nails. I last did my nails well over a week ago and they still look brilliant. No chips or peeling off. It's just as if I'd had them done professionally. I'm really pleased with them and shall be buying them again recommend them.

Ladies COOLERS Slipper MICROSUEDE Sheep Motif Slip On Mule Clog 317 UK 3-4 Brown
Offered by Socks Uwear®

3.0 out of 5 stars They fit well but stitching was not complete on the fluffy edging., 18 Jan. 2016
I am a size 4 and they fitted perfectly. My only complaint is the fluffy edging on one the slippers was not sewn up properly. I can sew them to make them last longer, but since these slippers weren't really cheap I had expected them to be better made.

The World's Fastest Indian [DVD]
The World's Fastest Indian [DVD]
Dvd ~ Anthony Hopkins
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and humbling when you see people's reaction to him, 14 Nov. 2015
Lovely true story of a man's ambition to race his very old Indian motorbike, to see how fast it can go. Watched it several times. Funny and humbling when you see people's reaction to him.

16x Compatible Ink Cartridge Replace for Epson T1285 fit SX425W BX305F BX305FW S22 SX125 SX130 SX235W SX420W SX430W SX435W SX438W SX440W SX445W Printer (16inks)
Offered by AA+inks

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless., 14 Nov. 2015
The inks don't last long at all. I shall go back to using the compatible inks I have used before. I shake the inks before inserting them into my printer and twice there has been no sound of ink inside the cartridge. I am not impressed with them at all. Also, I have had ink leak over me from the back of the cartridge. Useless.

Legends of the Fall - Collectors Edition [DVD] [2000]
Legends of the Fall - Collectors Edition [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ Brad Pitt
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing film that we will watch over and over again. Loved it!, 16 Nov. 2014
I read the reviews of this film and can only say my husband and I really enjoyed it. All I will say is, watch it. Great acting, great story. The reviews of other people tell you about the story so I don't need to repeat it, but I know we will be watching this film more than twice!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I use Anitas cards the most as they are good quality and come ready to fold, 16 Nov. 2014
I use Anitas cards the most as they are good quality and come ready to fold. They also come in various sizes.

12th Scale Dolls House - Roofing Paper
12th Scale Dolls House - Roofing Paper
Offered by Dolls House Parade

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Nov. 2014
Strong paper and easy to use. Lifelike detailing too.

Embellishment Attic Bow Maker Tool and DVD, Aqua
Embellishment Attic Bow Maker Tool and DVD, Aqua
Offered by Global Trade Emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous bows from now on., 16 Nov. 2014
It makes bows really easily and there are many different ways to make bows, from small and simple to large and flamboyant. The DVD takes about 20 minutes to watch, which is recommended as it gives you loads of ideas. Never again will a bow be ordinary, or difficult to make. I used to try making bows for cards and crafting, but they just didn't go right. A friend showed me her bow maker and I knew I just had to get one. I also like it because it is flat so it doesn't take up much space in my craft boxes, unlike some other types of bow makers I have seen.

The Edge Quick Brush On Resin 8G - 2001046
The Edge Quick Brush On Resin 8G - 2001046
Offered by SC Hair & Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars It is pretty much a superglue but seems better than a superglue, 16 Nov. 2014
The Resin works really well with the silk wraps I use for growing out a split nail/ adding strength to my weak nails. It is pretty much a superglue but seems better than a superglue. You just brush it on as you do with nail polish.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10