Profile for Cooky Monster > Reviews

Content by Cooky Monster

Cooky Monster (South West Wales)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Liberon ASC750 750ml Anti-Slip Coating
Liberon ASC750 750ml Anti-Slip Coating
Offered by 1 Tool Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars So far a non slip decking ramp, 26 July 2015
Yesterday I put 2 coats on a decking ramp, which leads from a terrace to the garden, which needs to be non slip as I push the wheelbarrow up and down and lawn mower up and down it to get to the garden.

I rained heavily overnight and I have just checked it and the surface is quite grippy, as if copydex has been applied. So far so good, but I am not sure how often it will need to be applied to keep the surface non slip.

So far well worth the money

Lacor 60431 Meat Tenderiser
Lacor 60431 Meat Tenderiser

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 18 July 2015
Heavy, well made and dishwasher safe, what more could I want?

Highly recommended.

Alessi Noe Wine and Champagne Bottle Stopper, Silver
Alessi Noe Wine and Champagne Bottle Stopper, Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Italian design again, 17 July 2015
I am an Alessi fan (not got the tee shirt yet) and love this bottle stopper, I bought one for myself and another for a relative who will be 50 shortly and another for my 87 year old father who likes the odd bottle or two of champagne and white wine. Mine is for display purposes only as it is far too lovely to use.

I would say most Alessi products will be the antique collectables for the future

Wall mounted sundial, slate effect
Wall mounted sundial, slate effect

5.0 out of 5 stars looks great, 17 July 2015
This review is from: Wall mounted sundial, slate effect
this sundial looks great, I don't know why but although the wall faces directly South, it is an hour slow, so set for winter time setting.

I stuck it to the wall with exterior mastic instead of drilling holes.

I like it so much I have bought another one as a birthday present.

Roberts Radio Stream93i DAB/DAB+/FM RDS and WiFi Internet Radio with Three Way Speaker System

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 8 July 2015
I have just purchased a Roberts 93i Internet radio. I have almost non existent DAB radio in my very rural area. I was concerned I would have to buy router boosters as the wifi is not good away from the router as my bungalow has thick walls.

SUCCESS, the internet works beautifully and I have set up on my ipad and iphone and app (ConnectR) to control the radio.

The radio was so very easy to set up, it was yes to most things then press the button on the back of my BT router (Wireless WPS) and I was set up. It was easy to search and put my favourite stations on preset buttons.

I have not been able yet to stream my music on Itunes yet and am waiting for an answer from Roberts, but not a problem as I just wanted a radio in
my kitchen with a good sound.

I am so pleased with the radio I have not purchased another for my bedroom.

Technology is wonderful.

Alessi: The Design Factory (Academy Editions)
Alessi: The Design Factory (Academy Editions)
by Alberto Alessi

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book if you are a collector of Alessi, 4 July 2015
If you are a collector of Alessi, as I am, this is a must. The photographs are beautiful. My second hand copy from Oxfam was as described, in very good condition. I am not sure I would pay over £70 for a new copy though, after all you can buy a pretty superb Alessi item for that!

Garden Bench (120cm(L) x 45cm(H) x 30cm(W))
Garden Bench (120cm(L) x 45cm(H) x 30cm(W))
Offered by smileswoodcraft Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 July 2015
I ordered 2 and although they took a while to get to me due to high demand they are so worth it (not surprising).

The summer plants look fab on my terrace!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Alessi PL07 DG Birillo Tissue Box, Dark Grey
Alessi PL07 DG Birillo Tissue Box, Dark Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, I love it, 1 July 2015
This tissue box, although expensive, it is well worth the money. Most Alessi products are classy and beautifully made.

A few reviewers have said they can't get the tissues in or out. I have not had any problems, the instructions say "Remove tissue box", and thus tissues fit in and come out very easily.

As with most Alessi products I would highly recommend this tissue box, in fact I've just ordered another one for my dressing table.

Autosol Chrome Polish - Metal & Aluminium Cleaner 75ml/100gm - Free UK Delivery
Autosol Chrome Polish - Metal & Aluminium Cleaner 75ml/100gm - Free UK Delivery
Offered by Performance Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 29 Jun. 2015
This brilliant polish has cleaned and polished my antique pewter, silver and Alessi polished steel beautifully

Nigella Lawson's Living Kitchen Mixing Bowls, Melamine, Black, Set of Four
Nigella Lawson's Living Kitchen Mixing Bowls, Melamine, Black, Set of Four

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning and useful, 29 Jun. 2015
Stunning bowls, they stay in my work surface as they are so beautiful and practical.

Love them