Profile for Cooky Monster > Reviews

Content by Cooky Monster

Cooky Monster (South West Wales)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Kong Air Squeakair Ball, Medium, Pack of 3
Kong Air Squeakair Ball, Medium, Pack of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Jackawawas love these balls, 16 Sept. 2015
My 2 Jackawawas love these balls, one of them is a still a puppy and has not managed to chew through it, the older one love them as she has a fondness for stealing tennis balls when she gets a chance.

I Can Make You Thin - Love Food, Lose Weight: New Full Colour Edition (includes free DVD and CD)
by Paul McKenna

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want to lose weight then get this gem, 16 Sept. 2015
I have been in the wonderful programme for 3 weeks now and have lost weight, feel brilliant and most of all I am eating so much less and enjoying what I eat. I have never been on a diet and when I have tried to stop eating junk it only will last for a maximum of one week.

The hypnotic CD is very good and getting the message across, even though when I first heard Paul's hypnotic voice I found it very creepy.

I have even managed to go to a supermarket and walk round the cake department and even pick up Thornton's cakes and put them down and walk away (I did this to test myself as in the past I would have bought 2 packs and eaten them over 2 nights or even 1!)

I love food and love cooking but this programme has completely changed my thinking.

Large Garden Honey Pot Beehive Fly Bug Wasp Trap Slug Killer - 4 Pack
Large Garden Honey Pot Beehive Fly Bug Wasp Trap Slug Killer - 4 Pack
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great catcher, 16 Sept. 2015
Being bright yellow it attracts wasps and flies easily, I have used coke as bait but any sugary drink will do. Never use honey as it attracts bees.

Since installing 4 of these catchers at the back of my bungalow I have had very few wasps and flies in the house.

InterDesign MedPlus Organizer, White
InterDesign MedPlus Organizer, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Sept. 2015
Great in my bathroom cabinet

Stainless Steel Wet Tissue Box Finish: Matt
Stainless Steel Wet Tissue Box Finish: Matt
Offered by About-Tea & About-Coffee Shop, Preise inkl. MwSt.

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, 16 Sept. 2015
Very pricey but I was looking for a nice box to put wet toilet tissues in my bathroom, there was nothing else around.

Overall satisfied with it even though very expensive

WMF Michalsky 650636040 Teapot Warmer
WMF Michalsky 650636040 Teapot Warmer

5.0 out of 5 stars grand design, 6 Sept. 2015
Beautiful looking and well made tea warmer, a bit pricey but so far I think it is worth it

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design and quality, 1 Sept. 2015
I bought two of these trays to stand trough type ceramic plant pots. I am really pleased with them as the quality is very good.

The internal measurements are length 30cm width 13cm height 19cm.

Like them so much I have just ordered another 2 for my bath toiletries.

Buying 2 meant I didn't pay postage.

A bargain

Eddingtons Silicone Eggshell Egg Poachers - Set of 2
Eddingtons Silicone Eggshell Egg Poachers - Set of 2
Offered by Glint

1.0 out of 5 stars Eggs stuck, a waste of money, 21 Aug. 2015
I purchased these egg poachers from a leading supermarket. They are now in the bin. Totally useless as the eggs stuck to the poachers on all three occasions, even after spreading loads of oil around them.

Waste of money

Pyrus E02 Bluetooth Healthy Smart Wristband Supports Android 4.3 or Above Android Smartphones Samsung Galaxy S5/S4/ S3/ Note 4/3, and IOS 7.0 or Above/Apple iPhone6/6Plus/ 5s/ 5c/4s/&ipad mini3/ipad Air 2,ipad 4 and other Smartphone (Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned, 21 Aug. 2015
I had to return this smart wristband. I couldn't get it to sync with my Iphone 4s or Ipad 2 and I my imac didn't recognise it for charging. It got returned unfortunately

SORA Acrylic DVD Rack with transparent back-panel
SORA Acrylic DVD Rack with transparent back-panel
Offered by Sora Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 20 Aug. 2015
A quality product.

A bit fiddly to assemble as the nuts are very small, but as an other reviewer stated once you have done one it is easy to assemble the rest.

Sora sent me an email with instructions on unpacking and cleaning the perspex and the instructions in each pack were easy to follow.

If I can do it anyone can, there are not tools required other than the screwdriver supplied. I am really pleased

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20