Profile for Get weaving Kate > Reviews

Content by Get weaving Kate

Get weaving Kate (South West Wales)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Big Easy Read Britain 2015 SP (Road Atlas)
Big Easy Read Britain 2015 SP (Road Atlas)
by AA Publishing
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge, 14 Nov. 2014
This road map is simply huge, but it is good to be able to find the smallest village.

Buddah Bar Beach-Ibiza
Buddah Bar Beach-Ibiza

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 14 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Buddah Bar Beach-Ibiza (Audio CD)
I have bought all the buddha bar 1-16 and about 6 others, so a real buddha bar fan.

I am currently playing this in my car and each time it is a delight to hear.

Rexel Soft Touch Display Book A4 Chocolate Suede (36 Pockets)
Rexel Soft Touch Display Book A4 Chocolate Suede (36 Pockets)

5.0 out of 5 stars The quality is very good, I bought 2 in black faux leather (not ..., 14 Nov. 2014
This is the third display book I have purchased. The quality is very good, I bought 2 in black faux leather (not leather as stated) and one of these in chocolate faux suede (not suede as described).

They are still very good display books and good value for money.

Desk Notes Stationery Holder Desktop Notepad Holder. Natural Bamboo Wood
Desk Notes Stationery Holder Desktop Notepad Holder. Natural Bamboo Wood
Offered by Finoak-LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars only for square post it notes, 14 Nov. 2014
This will not hold all note pads. However square post it notes fit in very nicely.

Desk Stationery Organiser Box (or Wall Mounted). Desk Tidy. Made of Natural Bamboo

5.0 out of 5 stars This is quite large but wow what a really great look and useful organiser, 14 Nov. 2014
This is quite large but wow what a really great look and useful organiser, masses of space for my business cards, pens, iphone, Ipod and Ipad, so I can always find them. The back section is the right size to put an A4 pad.

Highly recommended

Desk Letter Holder, File Paper Rack. Natural Bamboo Wood
Desk Letter Holder, File Paper Rack. Natural Bamboo Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 14 Nov. 2014
Really good looking and looks lovely on my oak shelf.

Edge of Eternity (The Century Trilogy)
Edge of Eternity (The Century Trilogy)
by Ken Follett

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring Boring boring, 7 Nov. 2014
I struggled reading the first of this trilogy, but found the second one very entertaining and lifelike, especially Maud and her family in Berlin in the 30's....really frightening live under the Nazis.

However I have given up on the third after reading about a 1/4 of it. The characters are boring and it is basically a book with characters written around a bit of history, there is little action, even two character attempting and succeeding to get over the Berlin wall did nothing for me, should have been a lot more scary.

Sorry Ken I like most of your books that this just not hit the mark, shame I was so excited and had it in my favourites for months waiting for release.

Trixie Dog Barrier Birch, 108 x 50 x 31 cm
Trixie Dog Barrier Birch, 108 x 50 x 31 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great moveable barrier and looks great, 5 Nov. 2014
This gate is perfect for small dogs and puppies. It goes across the hallway when someone comes to the door or I have a food delivery, then it goes back to across the doorway to my weaving room, then at night it goes across the kitchen doorway for the new pup to keep out of mischief.

I bought a more fixed safety gate for the old dog 2 years ago which is not suitable now as I have had nice new woodwork fitted to doors and doorway and don't want to screw through the oak and spoil it, so that one is between the porch and front door.

This adjustable barrier is so very useful and well worth the money and it looks good against the oak doors!

A few people have commented that it is not high enough, but dogs understand that they shouldn't jump over, the two smaller dogs can't, but the large border Collie cross wouldn't dream of trying to get over it, she is so well trained

UPDATE 2 months later
This is still an excellent barrier for my jackawawa dog and puppy, however sliding it to adjust became difficult, but I used a candle on the ridges and hey presto it slides like majic

Ikea - 5x Frakta Blue Large Bags - Ideal For Outdoor Use & Storage (Max Load - 25kg)
Offered by Speed Trade

5.0 out of 5 stars So useful, 5 Nov. 2014
As I live too far from the nearest IKEA, I am always looking out for enterprising sellers on Amazon to purchase bits and pieces from IKEA which I can't get direct on line.

These bags are really usefully, for carrying logs from the store outside to the living room, a laundry bag and putting all my wet weather gear in the car. They just don't seem to break or tear and as so economical.

Seller posted them to me at super fast speed.

Method Bathroom Cleaner Eucalyptus and Mint 828 ml (Pack of 8)
Method Bathroom Cleaner Eucalyptus and Mint 828 ml (Pack of 8)
Offered by Homecare Essentials Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Method products, 5 Nov. 2014
I love all Method product, although they seem expensive they are very good and do last a long time,. The bottles are filled to the brim in recycled plastic and the products are biodegradable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18