Profile for Weaver Woman > Reviews

Content by Weaver Woman

Weaver Woman (South West Wales)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
The Piccadilly Shaving Co Sandalwood Shaving Cream
The Piccadilly Shaving Co Sandalwood Shaving Cream
Offered by Shave Lounge
Price: 13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff for my son, 30 Aug 2014
I treated my son to a razor from this company and it came with a complimentary sample of this lovely shaving cream. It smells wonderful and he says his skin is really soft after shaving. He will be buying this size soon. A little goes a long way so should last ages

Russell Hobbs 14439 Stylis Kettle - 1.7 Litres - Metal Effect Silver
Russell Hobbs 14439 Stylis Kettle - 1.7 Litres - Metal Effect Silver
Price: 30.63

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous after 2 years, 26 Aug 2014
I have been using this kettle for 2 years and yesterday I noticed that there was rust on the heating plate inside the kettle, not good, however today I took a closer look and noticed the kettle is leaking water from just under the on/off switch at the bottom. I have stopped using it as I consider this very dangerous. I will get in touch with Russell Hobs as they need to know........possible recall?
Best not to buy this dangerous piece of junk.

Russell Hobbs 18941 Colours Kettle - Red
Russell Hobbs 18941 Colours Kettle - Red
Price: 27.49

1.0 out of 5 stars DANGEROUS, 26 Aug 2014
I bought this kettle 2 years ago and yesterday I noticed it had rust like staining on the inside metal plate of the kettle, I had a closer look and tilted the kettle and noticed water was leaking from the inside towards the on off switch.

VERY DANGEROUS DO NOT BUY!!!

Joseph Joseph Easy Press Garlic Crusher - Green
Joseph Joseph Easy Press Garlic Crusher - Green
Price: 16.00

4.0 out of 5 stars This is the best garlic press I have had, 9 Aug 2014
This is the best garlic press I have had, it is easy to clean and get the garlic out and the residue into the compost bin. However if you do put the whole unpeeled clove in the press it needs a very firm hand to press it out, so if you have joint problems best to peel the garlic first.

Linens Limited Microfibre Flat Sheet, Black, Double
Linens Limited Microfibre Flat Sheet, Black, Double
Offered by Linens Limited
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great.... but not as sheets, 9 Aug 2014
Although these sheets are very thin, but what do you expect for the price? I bought 2 double sheets for backing some tapestries, however now what is left has another use, my son, who has just started working nights and needs his east facing room to be completely dark and the white blinds and curtains have not been much use, but slinging them over the roller blind has completely darkened the room.

I would recommend these sheets for other uses other than bed linen

Rink Drink Crown Bottle Opener - Chrome Finished Stainless Steel
Rink Drink Crown Bottle Opener - Chrome Finished Stainless Steel
Offered by Concept4U (UK)
Price: 0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Although cheap it is pretty much useless for opening bottles of lager, 29 July 2014
Although cheap it is pretty much useless for opening bottles of lager, especially at a party when people have had a few too many

Joseph Joseph Grip Tray Small - Black
Joseph Joseph Grip Tray Small - Black
Price: 16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 29 July 2014
Just the right size for my teapot and two cups, I liked it so much I bought another one.

Rexel Soft Touch Display Book A4 Black Smooth Leather (36 Pockets)
Rexel Soft Touch Display Book A4 Black Smooth Leather (36 Pockets)
Price: 20.36

4.0 out of 5 stars NOT LEATHER AS DESCRIBED!!!!!, 29 July 2014
lovely folder for keeping all my inspirational photos for tapestry weaving. Really good value for the money.

However the description needs to change to faux leather as it looks, feels and smells like plastic.

Still a good buy but only 4 stars for the misrepresentation.

Zack 50598 CLAVIS Key Cabinet with 5 Hooks
Zack 50598 CLAVIS Key Cabinet with 5 Hooks
Offered by Stainless-Steel-Styling
Price: 45.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but I am pleased with this buy, 18 July 2014
I had to buy this unknown as there aren't any reviews and no photos of the inside of this key cabinet as I wanted proper hooks and a the keys to be completely protected from dust and falling onto the floor.

This cabinet is totally surrounded by metal and the hooks are very good so no keys slipping off. I only gave it 4 stars as the downside is the hight from the hooks to the base is not quite tall enough for some keys to hang free, especially my car key.

Expensive but the usual standard of Zack products

Renntec Top Box Medium (32L)
Renntec Top Box Medium (32L)
Offered by GHOSTBIKES
Price: 49.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Fiddly to fit, 23 Jun 2014
This top box arrived very quickly, however it is not as quick to fit. No fitting instructions and the parts are very mean in construction.

The size is perfect for a crash helmet and a few bits.

However I would not recommend this box due to the effort needed to fit it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12