Profile for Mr. M. V. S. Wilson > Reviews

Content by Mr. M. V. S. W...

Mr. M. V. S. Wilson "Matt Wilson" (London)

Introducing Psychopathology
Introducing Psychopathology
by Betty K. Rudd
Price: 19.79

5.0 out of 5 stars A great introduction to the controversial world of psychological classification., 9 Feb 2014
A holistic overview of, and introduction to, the world of psychopathology. Key areas of practice and various disorders are presented and explored using case studies and vignettes. The book is well structured and the author's enthusiasm for the subject area shines through in the text. A great starting point for anyone considering studying or beginning a career in therapeutic professions related to this area of study, including counselling, psychotherapy or counselling psychology.

PadStand Black - The Ultra Portable Stand for iPad / iPad 2 / iPhone with feather soft surface and integrated charging slot

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea...great product!, 28 Oct 2010
I designed myself and iPad stand just like this. I then thought I would go online and search for a block of rubber to create my prototype. Before finding a rubber supplier I thought I would just check the latest stands on the market and low and behold I found this, the exact idea I had in my head.
I was a little sceptical as whether it would be secure enough, or heavy enough withstand the leverage of the device. It is great in every way and I highly recommend it. With the iPad in portrait, landscape or in a typing position, it is secure and really helps you make the most out of it.
Product also arrived within 2 days which was brilliant.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 28, 2010 7:38 PM BST

Colour It In
Colour It In

5.0 out of 5 stars A great debut from Brighton's finest., 20 May 2007
This review is from: Colour It In (Audio CD)
Wearing a quintessentially English sound like a brand new pair of Dr. Martens, 'Colour it in' speaks of days gone by; a mid-20s crisis overcome by Indie coated staccato riffs and heartfelt lyrics adrift.

This band will one day lay alongside some of the classic British bands of our time (the Clash, the Kinks, the Cure) and firmly within the mindset of the 'myspace generation', to whom they are somewhat indebted.

This album will provide Sunday afternoon sing-alongs and Monday morning mime-alongs, it will bring a smile to your face, make you dance around your room and long to be sixteen again.

Yes this album has been much talked about and for the right reasons. It has the makings of a classic debut .

Bag your self a copy sharpish I say!