Profile for kengels > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Leiths Techniques Bible
Leiths Techniques Bible
by Lucinda Bruce-Gardyne

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have if you want to review your original skills, 16 Oct. 2013
I have not read all yet but it will be useful to read when I forgot how to cook or prepare etc.

Leiths Simple Cookery
Leiths Simple Cookery
by Viv Pidgeon

5.0 out of 5 stars Just dreaming for lesson at the Leiths..., 16 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Leiths Simple Cookery (Paperback)
For someone who can not afford to pay tuition fee (approx 30K a year) and if you want to improve your cookery skills, highly recommended. I think this book is not for beginners or newbie and for inter to advanced skills to further improvement.

BlackBerry UK Mains Charger with Detachable 1.2 metre Micro USB Cable - Black
BlackBerry UK Mains Charger with Detachable 1.2 metre Micro USB Cable - Black
Offered by Kudos Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Good one, 16 Oct. 2013
I bought this for two...I needed approx 5 main chargers in a bed room, kitchen, living room and dining room...and loft so I dont have to take every time I move.

Belkin 2.1 Amp Single CLA Micro Universal Car Charger for all iPhone/iPad/iPad Mini, Smartphones and Tablets - White
Offered by Isha-Distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars Just for sub..., 16 Oct. 2013
I have had this item since 2012 and still works okay but bought one more for sub use...eg rent car in holiday destinations.

Maxsimafoto® - 37mm Snap on Lens cap - Clip on with string for Camcorders, Cameras - Canon, Olympus, Panasonic, Sony, Leica etc..
Offered by Cameramarket UK

4.0 out of 5 stars I lost an original cap, 16 Oct. 2013
It is nice to replace to protect lens from duct when I dont use.

Not five star as it is not really compatible when I put this after the UV cut lens but still works okay!

New Super Mario Bros: 2 (Nintendo 3DS)
New Super Mario Bros: 2 (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by SelectGames

4.0 out of 5 stars It comes free when I bought 3DS XL white limited edition., 19 July 2013
It comes free when I bought the 3DS XL - White Limited Edition with Mario Kart 7.

I play this New Super Mario Bros 2 when I get bored playing the Mario Kart 7.

Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS XL -  White Limited Edition with Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo 3DS)
Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS XL - White Limited Edition with Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by TODO! TODO!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS XL - White Limited Edition with Mario Kart 7, 19 July 2013
JUST LOVING IT AND USING EVERY DAY! This is the limited version of White.
(It will not come with a charger so you will have to buy a charger as well!)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2013 7:27 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars really works!, 15 Dec. 2011
I am happy with this micro USB CLA adaptor with the BMW 320d Msport touring. Very small and a compact size to carry somewhere on holiday for the rental car. Actually I bought other brands of CLA adaptor and they went off (broken) with no reasons. but this Belkin Micro USB CLA Adaptor is still alive!

Genuine Motorola 3 Pin Mains Charger with Genuine Motorola Micro USB Data/ Charge Cable for Motorola Defy & Atrix
Offered by Kudos Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars the spare one for another room!, 15 Dec. 2011
It is genuine and totally same from the original one and still happy to have it after all. I might buy another one in future if I need it at other rooms.

XYLO Accessory Bundle: Black SuperTUFF Silicone Skin Case Cover, Xylo ClearICE LCD Screen Protector and In Car Charger for the Motorola Atrix Mobile Phone.

1.0 out of 5 stars not really great stuff, 15 Dec. 2011
it was not good stuff to protect the ATRIX. Too soft to cover it so when I get the ATRIX out of my pocket, that silicone case cover went off every time. more improvement will be required.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3