Profile for RamiCa > Reviews

Content by RamiCa

RamiCa

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kangertech EVOD Electronic Cigarettes Starter Kit Black + 3 Bottles OK Zero Tobacco Zero Nicotine Eliquid

4.0 out of 5 stars Great (e-liquid), good taste, Happy customer, 28 July 2014
Having purchased this product from OK electronic cigarettes (directly), I found that the product is very good and comes with a great starter kit. I was a bit dubious when purchasing e-liquid cigarette, but the supplier shipped the product in a day, and the parcel arrived. The tobacco (e-liquid) taste great, and I am a happy customer, and when my e-liquid runs out I will purchase more.

Grobag Songbird 2.5 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (0-6 Months)
Grobag Songbird 2.5 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (0-6 Months)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality GRObag, 24 Jan 2012
I purchased a few grow bags from GRO company and this design is my favourite for my baby daughter. The product is very good quality, with buttons to hide the main zip, and clasps on both shoulders for easy access. Would highly recommend this product for anyone wanting a warm, well designed growbag for heir babies.

HypaClean Hand Sanitiser, 500ml
HypaClean Hand Sanitiser, 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Hand Sanitiser, 29 Sep 2011
The Company shipped the Products to me very quickly, and the the product was great value, and well worth the purchase. If anyone needs an anti bacteria Sanitiser, then I would recommend that you purchase this product.

Melissa & Doug Pets Cube Puzzle
Melissa & Doug Pets Cube Puzzle
Price: 10.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Mellissa & Doug, 29 Sep 2011
Melissa & Doug are a great company with a wide range of toys, which I love, and my daughter does too!

The Puzzle is fairly large, with each cube roughly 5cm square, and with 6 images. The Image of the 6 sides are clear and perfect.

If you are looking for blocks, and for a puzzle too, then I would recommend that you get this.

Holztiger Lion Wooden Figure
Holztiger Lion Wooden Figure
Price: 9.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Holztiger Lion, 29 Sep 2011
This review is from: Holztiger Lion Wooden Figure (Toy)
I have been buying the Holztiger Animal Collection for my daughter as I think they are extremely well made, and are in fact are hand made.

The collection is vast, and has many animals to collect, and dinosaurs too. The animal carving/toys are expensive, but they are made of high grade wood, and each animal is unique and special.

Presently I am collecting the 'animal collection' and will eventually look at the other collections.

I would highly recommend Holztiger to anyone who wants to give their child a well made toy.

I also prefer to purchase from Amazon, and not another sub-store, as Amazon are reliable, and packaged well.

Holztiger Feeding Polar Bear Wooden Figure
Holztiger Feeding Polar Bear Wooden Figure
Price: 9.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Holztiger Polar Bear, 29 Sep 2011

Kaethe Kruse 89129 - Waldorf Gugguli Nicky striped pink (organic)
Kaethe Kruse 89129 - Waldorf Gugguli Nicky striped pink (organic)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kathe Kruse Waldorf Doll, 29 Sep 2011
I am a huge fan of Kathe Kruse's wide range of toys, mainly because they are well made, and are generally 'organic' - natural toys. If anyone is looking for a great brand, then Kathe Kruse is the right choice. The Doll is very cute, perfect for a baby/1year old and is very cute.

Holztiger Running Fox Wooden Figure