Profile for Name > Reviews

Content by Name

Name

DualShock 3 PS3 controller (PS3)
DualShock 3 PS3 controller (PS3)
Offered by F-House

1.0 out of 5 stars CECHZC2H, 22 July 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
After having bought this product from the cheapest seller (not at all smart here) I found that when unattached to a USB charging cable (which is not included with this product), there was significant lag and in some cases no response at all from when I used the buttons and sticks on the controller. From the information I have gathered online, it seems as though if the controller you receive has the Model No. of CECHZC2H, then the controller will have been from Hong Kong and will be significantly more likely to be faulty. I do not recommend the product with that Model No. Other No.s such as CECHZC2E (this being the number of the controller which came with my console) function perfectly and you should always opt for these. So, whichever seller you select to purchase this item from, and I don't recommend that you do, be sure to check the Model No. of the product once having received the item.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 20, 2014 2:13 PM BST

Goldeneye 007 - Collector's Edition (Wii)
Goldeneye 007 - Collector's Edition (Wii)
Offered by rockaway-records

5.0 out of 5 stars Forget the game, the limited edition controller's where it's at!, 16 Jun. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
When I say "Forget the game," what I mean is merely that I bought this item purely for want of the controller, I do not mean to cast aspersions on the game, as I do intend to play it and from all of my research it seems considerably good. The controller itself is excellent. Not only does it look amazing, some think it's tacky, I do not, but it also feels effortlessly comfortable and is really a step above and beyond the standard Wii remote for non-motion-sensor-gaming.

With the recent announcement of the Wii U's backwards compatibility to all Wii-brand controllers, not to mention its rumoured 50% better (than a PS3) graphical capabilities, getting used to a more traditional game pad such as this might well allow greater enjoyment of this future console.

For now though, this controller is second only to the GameCube controller for Smash Bros. play, so when prices are low on this product, or if you'd rather buy the classic controller pro in black Nintendo Classic Controller - Black (Wii), I would certainly recommend it.