ARRAY(0xa3440930)

The Raven That Refused To Sing (And Other Stories) [VINYL]
The Raven That Refused To Sing (And Other Stories) [VINYL]
Price: 19.49

5.0 out of 5 stars What an album! A musical masterpiece, 1 Dec 2013
Best album this year for me, heard it on CD first and loved it so much I bought the vinyl later. Saw Steven's Royal Albert hall show and the band were note-perfect.

Nobody else is making music quite like Steven Wilson, and this makes him one of my very favourite artists. I was previously a little sceptical of his solo project, feeling that he never quite reached the heights of the Porcupine Tree catalogue, but this album has changed my mind.

There are so many moods in this album, the title track in particularly is so sad and haunting, it never fails to make the hairs stick up on the back of my neck.

Carry on making amazing music Steven! And to anyone who hasn't heard this yet, you don't know what you are missing until you have a listen- a musical masterpiece.

We Need Medicine
We Need Medicine
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Wicked comeback, it grew on me, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: We Need Medicine (Audio CD)
We Need Medicine! Is a really nice comeback album for the Fratellis, I felt that the lyrics were meaningful and the tunes were catchy.

Beats Here We Stand for me, but does lag behind Costello Music which was just fantastic. Ghost Town, Seven Nights Seven Days, We Need Medicine in particular are classic Fratellis songs, up-beat, catchy and memorable. Went to see the band live after hearing the album and they didn't dissappoint, would recommend.

100 units Cream chargers nitrous oxide N2O. Compatible Mosa, Liss, ISI, MASTRAD, ICO, BESTWHIP, KAYSER and others.
Offered by ICO trading
Price: 23.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Best value chargers, 1 Dec 2013
Best value cream charges I could find. They are pretty compatible with the von shef dispenser I have, but sometimes there are a few duds, not sure if this is the fault of this product or the dispenser.

Will buy from this seller again though just based on the great value.

VonShef 0.5 Litre Whipped Cream Dispenser in Red with Extra Nozzles and Cleaning Brush with FREE Charger
Offered by Designer Habitat
Price: 35.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value, but can be faulty, 1 Dec 2013
This product is very well priced, but you get what you pay for in terms of quality.

cartridges don't always work in this dispenser, I have found it is best to hold the cartridge against the pin and then screw the top down slowly. A couple of times using the dispenser, the cartridges didn't release the gas into the chamber until I unscrewed the top, I must have wasted about 5 or 6 cartridges before it worked again.

I Hope this review is helpful.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2014 7:35 PM GMT