Profile for Linden Ross > Reviews

Scholl Dry Skin Instant Recovery Cream Skin Care 60ml
Scholl Dry Skin Instant Recovery Cream Skin Care 60ml
Offered by ach cosmetics

4.0 out of 5 stars This works, 25 July 2013
The product seems to be effective when used in conjunction with the Scholl pedi. Already my feet feel smoother, but I expect to see greater improvements over time when regularly used.

Ex-Pro [2 PACK] Travel Adapter Converts UK Plugs Plug to 2 pin (Round) [See Description for Country List]
Offered by ExpressPro

4.0 out of 5 stars Adapters fulfilling purpose!, 16 Jun 2013
These plugs arrived in a fairly short time, before I went to Turkey on holiday, which is specifically why I bought them. They worked in Turkey, Croatia and France!
I found having a set of two useful as I had chargers for iPad, phone and camera. They are light, which was a consideration for cabin baggage only.
The only reason I haven't given 5 stars is that I haven't had them for long and due to their lightness,wondered what their lifespan might be? However, so far, so good. Would buy again.

Presenting Montserrat Caballé
Presenting Montserrat Caballé

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 7 Feb 2013
Very listenable to especially being someone new to hearing her, and new to classical/opera.
I truly adore this album! And recommend without reservation!

Very Best of Montserrat Caballe
Very Best of Montserrat Caballe

3.0 out of 5 stars Hopefully will grow on me, 7 Feb 2013
Not soooo familiar with classical/opera so this is taking me a while to get to know and love.

Maybe it's because it just can't compare (for me) with "Presenting Montserrat Caballe" which is just fantastic-play it all the time!

Fever Canterbury Empire Line Women's Top Mink Size 14
Fever Canterbury Empire Line Women's Top Mink Size 14

4.0 out of 5 stars top, 15 Jan 2013
I gave it four stars as it is a really nice top. The fabric is nice and the body is lined-a really nice touch. The buttons are an attractive detail being pearl in a pinky tone. Unlike another reviewer, I could get my head in the space with ease, but it would be easy enough to make more room as there is a seam all down the back. I like the panelling as it gives a nice fit if youre curvy, but it is overall quite a narrow cut if you are my age group, 60s. I think it looks much pinker in colour online than it does in real life, but the name "mink" was a clue! However it is definitely pinker than the the taupe that "mink" might suggest. Its really pretty in style, a bit different and the pleats are probably disguising rather than volumizing, as pleats so often are. It irons up a treat!