Profile for Ruth Helm > Reviews

Content by Ruth Helm

Ruth Helm "redruth" (walsall)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Ernest Charles AE15003 3Kg Songbird Delight Mix
Ernest Charles AE15003 3Kg Songbird Delight Mix
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars nicking starlings, 22 July 2014
this arrived very quickly. It is ideal for what I want (a way of stopping starlings them without written permission. This was also cheaper than pets at home.

Match Dots
Match Dots
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars major problems, 24 Jun 2014
This review is from: Match Dots (App)
This game has major problems that should have been highlighted in routine testing. In the Zen mode it constantly goes to pause with no easy return to ordinary game play. It is impossible to leave gracefully. Technorati
TEST IT.

The Prefect (GOLLANCZ S.F.)
The Prefect (GOLLANCZ S.F.)
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 28 May 2014
I love this author. I added this too my Kindle so I could have the educationally challenge USA female voice read it to me. Took me ages to learn C Monday was cmon as in come on. This book holds you from the start, and never lets you down with a weak chapter. The characters are well developed and the plot lines, and there are more than one, challenging. It really shows up many of the self published SciFi stories, many of those are overpriced at free, they steal your time. Buy this.

PathPix Zen
PathPix Zen
Price: 0.61

4.0 out of 5 stars some levels hard, 28 May 2014
This review is from: PathPix Zen (App)
I like these puzzles even though the later ones get seriously time consuming. I wish more would come out. good for mapping skills

Rockoblox Free
Rockoblox Free
Price: 0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars not so addictive, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Rockoblox Free (App)
I am attempting to replace a game updates have trashed, and this just does not hit the spot, removed it from my Kindle.

GraphiLogic "Dog" Puzzles
GraphiLogic "Dog" Puzzles
Price: 1.08

3.0 out of 5 stars not so cutsy, 28 May 2014
This review is from: GraphiLogic "Dog" Puzzles (App)
this is much harder than it looks. I got it because a new improved download on my cubistry game rendered it totally useless. It may be my eyes but it takes me far longer than abstract matching games are, which is counter intuitive.

Artcoe 254 x 304 mm Large Pochade Box To Take Painting Boards, Beech
Artcoe 254 x 304 mm Large Pochade Box To Take Painting Boards, Beech
Offered by The Watercolour Artist
Price: 33.44

3.0 out of 5 stars the large to small for my gear, 28 May 2014
I spend ages looking for art supplies that suit my style of working. This large box was a little to small for the gear I tote about. Needs to go to bed as I often spend a lot of time there. The depth is where it counts. the pallet a bit odd as it is stuck in lid so impossible to clean. I do clean my palettes, I have no idea how professional artists sort out the mud colours you see on photos of their palettes. I carry my colour mixing guides in the place where canvases should go other wise it is totally wasted. Still this was what I could afford so it will have to do. I would be surprised if the seller used this type.
Having moaned a bit It isn't as if I will not use it, and it has cleared up my bed a bit, now where to put the 100 books.

Lorenz Ladies Small Genuine Soft Leather Cross Body / Shoulder Bag (1) # 1941 - Chocolate
Offered by Supreme Leather
Price: 7.40

4.0 out of 5 stars strap, 25 May 2014
I wear a bag all day and night, it contains stuff I need at hand. I love this bag with all its pockets just wish the strap was a little longer.

Atora Shredded Beef Suet 200 g (Pack of 12)
Atora Shredded Beef Suet 200 g (Pack of 12)
Offered by Electro World
Price: 16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars for the birds, 1 May 2014
I am using the suet mainly for making suet balls and coconuts for birds. It works very well. They delivered in superfast time.

Royal and Langnickel Camel Hair Mop Brush Set (Pack of 3)
Royal and Langnickel Camel Hair Mop Brush Set (Pack of 3)
Offered by supermart USA
Price: 4.54

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 3 April 2014
It could have cost me nearly 100 to buy brushes like this with sable. You can buy a lot of these brushes for the price. So far bristles/hair have staid firmly in the ferule.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7