Profile for H. Daniels > Reviews

Trespass Ladies Alissa Waterproof Outdoor Coat Wildberry S,M,L,XL,XXL
Trespass Ladies Alissa Waterproof Outdoor Coat Wildberry S,M,L,XL,XXL

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Jan. 2015
Good value. Really useful coat

Frenzy® / Cities® Lightweight Hand Luggage Travel Holdall Baggage Wheely Suitcase Cabin Approved Bag Ryanair Easyjet And Many More - 1.6k - 40 Litres - PADLOCK INCLUDED (Lips 875)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 Jan. 2015
Lightweight and quite sturdy. Have used it a few times now and it's fine

NEW WOMEN LADIES PLAIN POLO TURTLE NECK STRETCH LONG SLEEVE TOP JUMPER SIZE 8-26
Offered by Riddled with Style

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 Jan. 2015
Good value for money. Shame about the way the tops were packed, just screwed up and shoved in envelope

Remington CB4N Flexibrush Steam Styler
Remington CB4N Flexibrush Steam Styler

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Jan. 2015
Been using these for years, only problem is the spring in the tip wears out

Grisport Women's Wolf Hiking Shoes Pink 6 UK
Grisport Women's Wolf Hiking Shoes Pink 6 UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Not waterproof!!, 28 Mar. 2011
I've worn these twice now and they are a very comfortable boot, but definitely not waterproof as stated. My feet were wet and I had only walked through grass. They are a fair weather boot.Not suitable for wearing in wet weather at all. I feel cheated.

Women's Regular Stadium Squall (UK Size 14 - 16, IVORY , 178582)
Women's Regular Stadium Squall (UK Size 14 - 16, IVORY , 178582)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 13 April 2010
Fast delivery.
Good quality coat. Sizes are a bit odd, normally you get sizes 12-14, which would have been preferable as the sizing is quite generous and I am only just a 14 but on the plus side, there is loads of room for warm jumpers underneath!
Overall a really good buy.

DJ Hero - Renegade Edition (Xbox 360)
DJ Hero - Renegade Edition (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 9 Jan. 2010
I bought this for my son but I have had loads of fun playing it too (and I'm 56!).
I haven't got past the beginner stuff and I probably never will, there is something about this game that has me laughing the whole time.
My son loves it and has progressed along the game. he says it is way better than he thought it would be.
I can't give you a 'gamer' perspective, I don't have one! But will only say that this is one of the few games I have ever wanted to play more than once.

Sony Alpha DSLR-A200 Digital Field Guide
Sony Alpha DSLR-A200 Digital Field Guide
by Alan Hess

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 19 Aug. 2009
I was dreading on e of those books aimed at 'tekies', this is not it. This is perfect for a first time owner of a DSLR camera, no complicated jargon just steps you can take to understand and use the camera better. It even tells you the chapters to skip, if you are just wanting to get on and take photos. Excellent!
I would recommend this book to anyone.

Sony LCS-AMA 100 DSLR Camera Case
Sony LCS-AMA 100 DSLR Camera Case
Offered by Cameraz

4.0 out of 5 stars just right, 19 Aug. 2009
Does what it says on the tin!
Fits the camera perfectly. Feels to be good quality

Self-portrait Che Guevara
Self-portrait Che Guevara
by Ernesto Che Guevara

5.0 out of 5 stars Self Portrait of Che, 7 July 2009
I bought this book on my return from Cuba. It was a book that was sold everywhere in Cuba and really is worth reading.

Page: 1 | 2