Profile for laura martin > Reviews

Content by laura martin

laura martin

Using Law of Attraction to Create Your Own Reality: A Step By Step Method for Success and Manifesting Your Dream Life Using Law of Attraction Success Principles ... Applications and Methodoly of Use Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 15 Aug 2014
Before this book I had never heard of the Law of Attraction but after hearing about it from a friend I decided to do some digging and see if this ‘miracle worker’ as my friend described it actually works. So I stumbled across this book and decided to give it a try and I am so glad I did!
As I’m fairly new to law of attraction I was pleased to see that the book includes a definition and helps to understand what it is and how to use it in your life. This book has many different techniques, written under 11 main principles to obtaining success and creating your own reality.
This book includes: setting goals, your subconscious mind, and law of attraction, visualisation and so much more! One of my favourite parts of this book is its lesson on gratitude, although one of the lessons is do not set your goals to please others, this book has a strong moral attitude about gratitude towards other people which I think is brilliant.
This book has completely changed my life and at such a low price I would definitely recommend that you try it out.

Manifesting Abundance Quickly and Effortlessly: Mastering Law of Attraction to Quickly Manifest Every Desire and Live Your Dream Life (Law of Attraction ... Applications and Methodoly of Use Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Would definitely recommend!, 15 Aug 2014
Manifesting Abundance is all about turning your deepest desires in life into a reality and it really works! This book covers so many topics to help you on your journey to your dream life.
It gives you important life lessons and also introduces you to the law of attraction to help you achieve your abundance.
From visualising your dream to manifesting it into a reality, this book will tell you how! The most helpful part of this book for me was learning how to get rid of negative beliefs and attracting and appreciating wealth. This book for me was truly motivating and inspirational as it gave me the knowledge and helped me to believe so that I could achieve my dream life. One of the most powerful lessons in this book is learning how to be happy most of the time as I feel like in today’s society it can be hard to do that, but this book shows you how.

A great thing about this book is that is short, it doesn't hang around and gets straight to the point so you can get on the road to happiness as soon as possible. I would really recommend this book.

Honey & Its Miraculous Healing Powers: Honey For Weight Loss, Immunity, Diabetes, Skin Care, Beauty, Energy, Sleep, Hangovers, Wounds, Coughs, Fat Loss ... - All Your Questions Answered Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Honey has amazing endless possibilities!, 15 Aug 2014
Honey and its miraculous healing powers is an unique, astounding book revealing the secrets of honey. It begins with an informative introduction about honey, did you know that ‘pinocembrin’ a unique antioxidant is only found in honey?! It includes a descriptive piece about what honey contains and how it is made.

This book gives you all the information you need to know about the health benefits of honey, which I definitely did not know about before reading. Honey is a very diverse food because of its numerous uses that are shown in this book. It covers weight loss, healing wounds and bites, stamina provision and glowing skin.

I stumbled upon this book after having read ‘Green tea and its miraculous healing powers’ by the same author and I was definitely not disappointed. If you would like to find out more about honey and what it can do for your lifestyle then definitely try this book out. For all the information you get in it, it’s a bargain!

This is a brilliant book filled with knowledgeable information and I would thoroughly recommend it.

Manifesting Unlimited Money and Law of Attraction: Use Law of Attraction to Attract Money - Attract Wealth - Attract Riches - Attract Abundance (Law of ... Applications and Methodoly of Use Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Real Secret to Earning Tons Of Money – A Book Full of Great Ideas, 13 Aug 2014
It is a truly superb book on using the power of your subconscious mind or the Law of attraction to earn a lot of money quickly. After reading this book I realized that even after doing a lot of right things I was some-how full of fear that money cannot come to me because I do not deserve to have a lot of money. But this book has helped me change a lot of my beliefs about money and things are getting better now. I have really improved my money attraction power after reading this book.

It’s a great book which will clear all your blocks which might be currently preventing you from manifesting a lot of money. So enjoy reading this wonderful Book.

Quick & Easy Weight Loss Using Law of Attraction: Lose Weight with Law of Attraction Using Power of Subconscious Mind,Emotions, Beliefs, Gratitude, Happiness ... Applications and Methodoly of Use Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lose Weight Quickly and Effortlessly – Outstanding Book, 13 Aug 2014
This is one gem of a work and a very interesting book on losing weight. The author has given a very different approach to losing weight. It was really interesting to discover that our emotions and feelings could have such a huge impact on the food we eat. I realized that even I usually eat a ice cream when feeling sad or depressed.

So this book is a sort of awakening for me to employ alternate modes of getting happy rather than just eat an ice cream. Also there are many other things I this book that will just provide you new insights and get you on a journey to losing a lot of weight in very little time.

Minecraft: Ultimate Book of Seeds: Discover All Unbelievable Worlds Minecraft Has to Offer! The Masterpiece for all Minecraft Fans!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guide, 29 July 2014
Great guide to the secrets of Minecraft. Contains lots of useful tips which really help my sons as well as an easy to read layout and pictures. It really helped my sons gain inside knowledge to Minecraft by getting seed codes which can alter your Minecraft experience.
I'd really recommend it