Profile for Gaz > Reviews

Letters from Whitechapel: A Jack the Ripper Board Game
by Fantasy Flight Games
Price: 33.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Peter Ustinov's Eyes!, 31 May 2014
In the immortal words of Peter Ustinov! "oh!....and sleep well!"

Seriously brilliant, brilliant game! Good old Fantasy Flight games do it again with classy production and great game play. I love playing the Ripper as you move secretly around the streets of Whitechapel as the police try and discover where your hideout is before you escape after you commit grisly murder! Very tense atmosphere as the police close in on you! Well recommended!!!!!!!

Kxm (Bonus Tracks)
Kxm (Bonus Tracks)
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 10.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant classic, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Kxm (Bonus Tracks) (Audio CD)
Although I truly want King's x to come out with a new album that will equal Dog Man or Gretchen, we have to acknowledge the absolute strength of this album! The pedigree of the musician's are never in doubt! I'm ashamed to admit I never really liked Dokken but Lynch as a guitarist I've never had any doubt that he could shred! On this album the songs are very groove based, Lynch lays down some detuned and tasty riffs, Dug sings his gravely voice to the heavens and Ray seriously kicks the living crap out of his drums (many of his intros are tribal like!).Highlights: Faith is a room, Burn, Rescue Me, Gun Fight, I'll be ok. Bonus tracks: Instrumental Tranquilize-not bad, very groovy; Rescue Me radio edit-works brilliantly! I still get caught off guard with the off beat!

Melana Chasmata
Melana Chasmata
Price: 13.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Ugggggggghhhhhhh!, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Melana Chasmata (Audio CD)
Seriously, how more darker and heavier can Thom G Warrior go?! This album proves that Triptykon are the true successors to Celtic Frost! Riffs are grinding, vocals are immense, Tom's grunting approves the sheer brutality of the proceedings! The songs are relentless in every way! Highlights? Tree of Suffocating Souls, Altar of Deceit, Breathing! The limited edition version I have here has amazing H.R. Geiger paintings and fantastic notes on each song from Tom himself. I really can't wait to see Tryptykon live!!!! Ughhhhhhhhh!

Low Density 2GB (2x1GB) DDR-400 PC3200 Non-ECC Desktop PC Memory RAM 184-pin from DrMemory All tested with ramcheck

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy product, 31 May 2014
Extremely quick delivery and took me two minutes to install! Worth the price as the retail price is way too high for this older type of memory. Well recommended!

Fantasy Freaks and Gaming Geeks: An Epic Quest for Reality Among Role Players, Online Gamers, and Other Dwellers of Imaginary Realms
Price: 9.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Geeks embrace!, 31 May 2014
I loved the fact that he finally gave into his inner geek! Lol! His accounts of role-playing and the effect it had on him as a youngster are spot on. It had a profound effect on myself. I wish it focused more on RPG and less on LARPing as I find the idea of LARPing a little too full-on!

My Bloody Roots: From Sepultura To Soulfly And Beyond: The Autobiography
My Bloody Roots: From Sepultura To Soulfly And Beyond: The Autobiography
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Roots! Bloody Roots!, 31 May 2014
I always wanted to know the real story of how Sepultura formed and here it is! Great stuff! I'm still of the opinion that Gloria is the Spinal Tap moment that causes the band to split!

Redeemer of Souls
Redeemer of Souls
Price: 0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Just breathing, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Redeemer of Souls (MP3 Download)
I just hope the Priest have faster songs than this on the new album. I think Rob has been chilling too much as he sounds a bit lack lustre. The mid section riff is the best bit within the song.

Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Graphics Card (2GB GDDR5, PCI Express 3.0, HDMI, DVI-I, VGA)
Offered by Ballicom International
Price: 96.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Game on!, 25 April 2014
Worth every penny! I've been playing Titan Fall for the last month and this graphic card rips it up! Arma 3 looks amazing on it compared to my old graphic card. Totally great service, delivered quickly and was intact. Took five minutes to install (no need to attach an extra power cable to it as the motherboard powers it alone!). Asus have always kicked butt!

7dayshop R7 Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless Headphones with Handsfree Mic. - Designer Headband - Ideal for use with Google Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Apple ipod, Apple iPad, All Apple iPhones incl. 4s, 5, Samsung Galaxy Smartphones and Tablets, Skype etc - Matt Black Finish
Offered by 7dayshop Limited (VAT Registered)
Price: 31.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, 2 April 2014
I bought them for my girlfriend and she absolutely loves them. I've already recommended them to loads of my friend. I absolutely hate the normal headphones with the cable twisted up and going crackly when they catch on everything! So bluetooth headphones are a god-send. 7 dayshop have been fantastic dude to great comfort, long lasting battery power and a great sound that you can adjust via the controls on the headphones itself. Can't recommend them any higher!

Smack My Bitch Up [Explicit]
Smack My Bitch Up [Explicit]
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Prodigy can cause spontaneous dancing!, 26 Mar 2014
Even though this song is old, it still makes you want to get up and freak out! I really listen to rock music but the Prodigy always get me going!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3