Profile for Gaz > Reviews

Logitech OEM PC 860 Stereo Headset
Logitech OEM PC 860 Stereo Headset
Offered by NORDPC
Price: 9.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy gaming! Works quick and easy. Great value for money, 22 Mar 2014
A very simple set up got me playing and chatting with ease with online gaming! Great price! Recommended it already for my friends!

The Studio Albums 1989-2007
The Studio Albums 1989-2007
Price: 18.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Rush forever, 14 Nov 2013
Unbelievable! I absolutely adore Rush and listening to this box set just reminds me why. At this time Geddy's voice has shifted down a few octaves, the song writing has become laser sharp and Pearts lyrics are perfect. Alex's solos are at a peak which I don't think he has surpassed (just listen to Presto and Roll the bones!) this box set even includes the remixed Vapor Trails!!!! What is stopping anyone buying this?!!!!!

North
North
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: North (MP3 Download)
I really thought this album would be a bit more upbeat but even though its ballad ridden, after a few spins the album really does grow on you. John Lees is superb as always as many of his melodic solos are so tasty. Great compositions and a nice warm production. Only let down is the last track as its a poem: not my cup of tea! Welcome back the real BJH. RIP Wooley and Mel.

Silverflame (2010 Digital Remaster;)
Silverflame (2010 Digital Remaster;)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Still Dizzy for Lizzy, 8 Sep 2013
I first heard this band when I was working in Ulfborg, Denmark and nearly every rock/metal fan I was chatting to keep mentioning DML. I can remember that summer playing the first album through a PA system and being floored by the playing! Amazing! Great melody, fantastic musicianship and after moving back to Scotland I almost forgot about the band. I couldn't shake them off and re-listened to them and loved it as much as the first time! Unfortunately, they only survived for three albums (two studio, one live) but still fantastic to find them on Amazon!!!!!! Great stuff!

MAGIX Music Maker 2013 (Anniversary Special incl. Music Studio)
MAGIX Music Maker 2013 (Anniversary Special incl. Music Studio)
Offered by ERSO-Media
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally amazing!, 31 Aug 2013
At first I wasn't sure and thought it was a bit crud but after a few hours after adding my guitar to a track I was amazed. You can alter the beats, keyboard samples is write your own parts, add effects and so on! To be able to alter the BPM is fantastic as well. Even though I have Cubase, the main difference is the ease at which you can achieve a top quality sounding track! Amazing!

Oz: The Complete Collection (All 14 Oz Books, with Illustrated Wonderful Wizard of Oz, and Exclusive Bonus Features)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money!!!!!!!, 31 Aug 2013
Couldn't believe how much it cost! All of the Oz books for Kindle! So many great stories which take me back to my childhood! The land of Oz still thrills!

Jacob's Ladder (2006 Digital Remaster)
Jacob's Ladder (2006 Digital Remaster)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Still kicks butt!, 31 Aug 2013
Loved it the first time I heard it as a teenager and it still rocks! Fantastic chorus! Fantastic band! Better than the original.

Stereo system CD MP3 Radio USB- & SD-Slot Remote Control Denver MCU-5301
Stereo system CD MP3 Radio USB- & SD-Slot Remote Control Denver MCU-5301

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money!, 31 Aug 2013
Great value for money! The sound quality is fine for what it is. Plays music from my memory stick with no problems. Well recommend.

Van der Graaf Generator - The Book
Van der Graaf Generator - The Book
Price: 9.62

5.0 out of 5 stars VDGG awesomeness!, 13 July 2013
Love this book! I knew very little of the history of VDGG and after reading this very insightful story made me totally fall in love with the band even more! The story of the ups and downs (major downs in many cases) are a major roller-coaster ride! Warts and all are included. I'll have to dig out Still Life and blast it full volume just now!!!!!!!!

ps it just needs updated now as it doesn't include anything beyond The Present album.

Judas Priest: Epitaph [DVD] [2013]
Judas Priest: Epitaph [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Judas Priest
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Priest!, 9 July 2013
Check the set-list! Need I say anymore?! Genius! Priest! Priest! Priest! The sound and picture quality for DVD is stunning!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3