Profile for Blaine Hart > Reviews

Content by Blaine Hart

Blaine Hart

Page: 1 | 2
Sales: 7 Reasons Why You Absolutely SUCK At Sales & What To Do About It - The Ultimate Guide To Stop Selling Like An Average Guy And Become One Of The ... Skills, Charisma, Emotional Intelligence)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tips for anyone in sales!, 10 Nov. 2014
This book has some great tips that I plan on using immediately. The information is practical and very useful to anyone in a sales career. Some of my favorite topics in the book was overcoming fear of rejection, getting to really know the product you are selling and using the power of discipline to get results. With a quick read of this book you should be able to learn some things that will greatly increase your income! Highly Recommended!

Photography: Digital SRL Crash Course! - A Beginner's Guide to Understanding Digital Photography & Taking The Best Shots of Your Life (Photography, Digital Photography, DSLR, Creativity)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great resource!, 8 Oct. 2014
This book is a great first step into the interesting world of photography. Photography can be very technical and overwhelming at times, but this book will teach you everything you need to know in a way that is clear and understandable. This a quick, but extremely useful read. By the time you finish reading this book, you will be itching to go out and begin capturing the world around you.

Brain Focus: Learn Practical Brain Focus Techniques To Develop Unstoppable Mind Focus and Mental Discipline (Brain Training and Mental Focus Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good strategies for sustaining and maintaining focus!, 5 May 2014
This book gave me some excellent ideas for maintaining my focus and concentration. I really like the idea of writing down all of my thoughts in one location and organizing them according to importance. The idea of breaking larger tasks down into smaller ones was helpful as well, especially for the big projects that I have sometimes but I tend to procrastinate on because they just seem so big. I also enjoyed the variety of other tips to help with focus and would definitely recommend this book.

Mediterranean Cookbook: 40 Easy and Delicious Mediterranean Diet Recipes
Mediterranean Cookbook: 40 Easy and Delicious Mediterranean Diet Recipes

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to make and delicious recipes!, 2 May 2014
I was really impressed with all the delicious and healthy recipes in this book. I also like the clear cooking instructions which are very easy to follow. I have recently decided to eat more healthy, and this book was a great choice. Some of my favorite recipes were the Mediterranean pizza, the Greek shrimp pasta, and the Mediterranean lamb pilaf. If you are looking for delicious recipes that are easy to make and taste delicious, I would highly recommend this book.

THE MORINO FILES A TEEN FICTION TRILOGY: A SUSPENSFUL TEEN FICTION TRILOGY THRILLER

5.0 out of 5 stars A thrilling story from beginning to end!, 27 April 2014
I really enjoyed reading this book. Moving to a new home is always exciting, but even more so in this story! Mix in a technological savy teen who is a pro-blogger investigating paranormal orbs and the story begins! If you're looking for an exciting mystery thriller that is fun to read to the very end, this is the book for you. Highly recommended.

Retirement Planning: Successful Strategies for Retirement Planning, Money Management and Saving Goals (Investing Basics, Personal Finance, Aging)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book for retirement planning!, 25 April 2014
This book is full of great advice for retirement planning. This is something that I've been putting off for way too long and I'm very glad I got this book. It was very helpful in helping me decide on what type of retirement plan to choose and how much money to put into it monthly. It was also nice to learn more about pension plans, 401(k)s, Social Security, and other options. Highly recommended.

Mental Discipline: Ignite Your Mental Discipline in 3 Easy Steps and Train Your Brain for Success Today (Mental Discipline, Train Your Brain Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great strategies for calming the mind and putting focus where it should be!, 25 April 2014
I really enjoyed reading this book. It is full of all sorts of helpful advice. One of my favorite parts was the section on mindfulness. This simple technique I started to use right away and it has made a great positive difference in my life. Instead of reacting to every circumstance or negative thought that comes throughout the day, I am now using the techniques in the book to calmly take them in and focus on the present instead of going on useless tangents that really are not helpful in everyday life. After reading this book and using the techniques, I have found that it is much easier to control my thoughts and focus on the important things and goals that I am trying to accomplish each day. Highly recommended!

Blogging: From Passion to Profits! (Blogging, Blogs)
Blogging: From Passion to Profits! (Blogging, Blogs)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great information for anyone looking to get into blogging!, 25 April 2014
I've been thinking about getting into blogging for a while now and am very glad that I got this book. It clearly outlines great strategies for blogging and lots of helpful advice for getting a blog up and running. The tips on creating a brand for your blog was very helpful as well and so was the section on affiliate marketing. I am now quite excited to start working on my very own blog.

Mediterranean Diet: 1200-1800 Calorie Mediterranean Diet Plan To Lose Weight, Boost Your Energy Level And Live Longer Life-7 Day Meal Plan Packed With ... Diet Recipes, Mediterranean Cuisine Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great recipes and easy to follow preparation instructions!, 22 April 2014
After hearing so much about the Mediterranean diet I decided to check it out. I really love all the recipes in this book and the easy-to-follow preparation instructions. I have also noticed an increase in my overall health and vitality after following the plan in this book for just ten days. I also really love how the book lays out recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. My favorite recipes are the Mediterranean wrap, lamb chops with roasted garlic, and the Swiss chard omelet. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to live healthier by eating better!

Passive Income: The 7 Most Lucrative Online Business Models (Passive Income, Financial Freedom, Wealth Creation, Internet Marketing) (Passive Income, Online ... Wealth Creation, Internet Marketing)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great advice for developing a passive income strategy!, 22 April 2014
This book gave me a lot of great ideas on how to start generating income online. My favorite section was on affiliate marketing, and I appreciate the advice about starting up a mailing list sooner rather than later. The author also gives a lot of resources in the book that are easily accessible from just one click of the mouse. Some of my other favorite parts of the book was the chapter on you tube, the chapter on Amazon possibilities, and the chapter on blogging. Highly recommended!

Page: 1 | 2