Profile for Mr M Rosenthal > Reviews

Mr M Rosenthal

The Aristocrats [Explicit]
The Aristocrats [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 12 Jan. 2012
You will not regret this purchase. Every track is different and has great depth!
No Vocals to distract from the music! Most played music in the car for years!

Programming in Objective-C (3rd Edition) (Developer's Library)
Programming in Objective-C (3rd Edition) (Developer's Library)

2.0 out of 5 stars why can't authors check the books before release!!!, 20 Jun. 2011
Not a great start I got this as it should be up to date the first thing it starts with is "main.m" which is NOT there. Please if you say it is up to date get it up to date!.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 11, 2011 4:30 PM BST

iPhone App School: XCode Programming for Total Beginners
iPhone App School: XCode Programming for Total Beginners

1.0 out of 5 stars useless, 14 May 2011
This book is useless it's for the old xcode 3 and I guess they knew this as they make it appear as being released 2011 which would be xcode 4 I would give the Author minus 5 stars if I could just for not being honest in the description!

IT WILL NOT HELP YOU OUT NOW IT IS OUT OF DATE!

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lion of Liberty: Patrick Henry and the Call to a New Nation
Lion of Liberty: Patrick Henry and the Call to a New Nation

5.0 out of 5 stars I thought it was a great book on our governments foundations, 11 Mar. 2011
I really liked this, it covered some history, the differences in the people.. just a really good boook all around. I got it on Audio and that worked for me.

Microsoft Small Business Specialist Primer & 70-282 Exam Preparation Guide (Harry Brelsford's SMB)
by Beatrice Mulzer

1.0 out of 5 stars the worst book Harry has written he sold us out, 22 Feb. 2006
Having read two of Harry’s previous books and rated them as good reading I purchased two of these. Bad mistake they had so many errors both grammatical and technical (as in the answers provided didn’t even tie up to the questions). I contacted them and I was sent a pdf. I explained a pdf replacement was not acceptable and I would like real books as ordered. I was promised two replacements and they never arrived and they even stopped responding to my emails. I have lost all credibility for Harry, he promotes Small Business and consultancy, if I sent this type of document to any clients they would laugh me out the door and Harry should have known better. I don’t feel this book would get you through the exam or help in any way. Unfortunately as the other reviewer commented, there is currently no other materials available for the exam, so come on Microsoft help us out with some real material. I would have given this book a minus 5 stars I was so disappointed with it.