Profile for Vasileios Katsaros > Reviews

Alter Bridge Premium Guitar Picks x 5 Medium
Alter Bridge Premium Guitar Picks x 5 Medium
Offered by Printed Guitar Picks

1.0 out of 5 stars Printed on one side only!, 30 April 2014
I was excited about receiving these picks, however I was disappointed to see that they were only printed on one side and on the other they weren't even black. They were white. blank!

Original / Genuine Samsung EB-L1G6LLU Galaxy S3 III GT - i9300 Phone Battery (Non - Retail Packaging)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 1 April 2014
I have this item for about a month and it works fine! A little bit better than my original battery that didn't last long so I'm happy with this cheap one and I'll order a second one right now :)

Mens New Black Steel Hoop Huggie Earrings Pair E069
Mens New Black Steel Hoop Huggie Earrings Pair E069
Offered by Mission

5.0 out of 5 stars nice!, 11 Mar. 2014
Great size earrings, really nice looking! I am glad that I bought them! They also look like they will last long! I also like the way they feel when I touch them (which doesn't matter) but they are slick!

D-86 - Black - Slipknot Band - iPhone 6 Hard Plastic case - Quirky, Novelty, Birthday xmas Gift
Offered by TheGiftSquad

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 Mar. 2014
Very cheap and very good product! It looks real nice and I'm glad I got it! Big price difference compared with others.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay quality, 6 Mar. 2014
Very thin wire, okay sound quality but not very good... pretty good for its money as it is very cheap!

Large CORNER COMPUTER DESK by Piranha Trading Ltd with FREE EXPEDITED DELIVERY (PC21g)
Offered by Piranha Trading Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Good thick steady desk, 6 Mar. 2014
Very good desk, thick wood, stable and steady! Bigger than I expected! It took me 3 hours+ to assemble by myself! Don't use the screw driver that's included because you don't want your palm to turn red and swell even days later like mine! haha good desk I'm very happy overall!

massG® Luxury Executive Soft Fabric Swivel Office Chair - Yellow and Black
massG® Luxury Executive Soft Fabric Swivel Office Chair - Yellow and Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable BUT a plastic was damaged, 3 Mar. 2014
It was not hard to assemble having the manual. However I was surprised to see a plastic at the back broken when opening the package. It doesn't affect anything but I'd obviously prefer if it wasn't! Very comfortable and finally I have a chair that helps me relax for as many hours as I sit on the PC