Profile for Arthur Collier > Reviews

OCR GCSE Modern World History Revision Guide
OCR GCSE Modern World History Revision Guide
by Ben Walsh

2.0 out of 5 stars Unhelpful for Paper 2, 25 May 2014
This was good for revision for paper 1 this year, it helped me a lot. I revised from this book for my paper 2 exam. It only has 12 pages in chapter 13 (which is the unit that my paper 2 was based on). I made sure that I rembered every detail on these pages. However, my exam was about Mods and Rockers which was not even mentioned in this revision guide. Mods and Rockers were talked about in the full Ben Walsh book but didn't come up once in this revision guide. Therefore I went into the exam with no contextual knowledge for the exam. Very disappointing. I am not sure how he could omit so many details from this revision guide.

Ronson Lighter Fluid - 133ml can
Ronson Lighter Fluid - 133ml can
Offered by Price Dropped UK

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Lighter Fluid, 2 May 2013
It's lighter fluid that burns well. Works well in a Zippo, first time light every time. Cheaper than the official Zippo fluid. Not much else to say about some fuel.

SanDisk SDCZ45-032G-U46 32 GB Ultra USB Flash Drive
SanDisk SDCZ45-032G-U46 32 GB Ultra USB Flash Drive
Offered by AVIDES

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 2 May 2013
Loads of storage. This looks very nice with a pulsing red LED inside the casing that looks awesome when it's plugged in. Very fast data transfer. Perfect if you are prepared to splash out on buying a USB flash drive that you want to last for a ges and work well. I've had this for ages now, no problems at all!

Halo 2 (PC DVD)
Halo 2 (PC DVD)

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work for Windows 7, 2 May 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Halo 2 (PC DVD) (Video Game)
I bought this because various reviews stated that this works for Windows 7. It doesn't, I was quite disappointed by this. Brilliant game though, had it for Xbox and it abducted the majority of my childhood. A bit outdated now.

Rage: Anarchy Edition (PC DVD)
Rage: Anarchy Edition (PC DVD)
Offered by zoverstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, found it quite short though, 2 May 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Very engaging and entertaining. Ended quite quickly, they could have done with making the game last longer. After you've finished the campaign, that's it. Your only choice is to restart again. The online is a joke but it's just to mess around a bit on. It's not the main focus, just a little extra. But as a campaign, very fun!

5m USB cable V2.0 plug [TYPE A] to USB plug [TYPE B] [BLACK]
5m USB cable V2.0 plug [TYPE A] to USB plug [TYPE B] [BLACK]
Offered by sellthemquick

5.0 out of 5 stars USB Cable, 2 May 2013
I use this to connect to my HD PVR and I haven't had a problem with it yet. Nice and cheap. Nothing else really to say, I haven't had any problems.

Eclip USB Cable Lead Charger Sync for Apple iPods
Eclip USB Cable Lead Charger Sync for Apple iPods
Offered by BeautyStyle(dispatch from HK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Charger, 2 May 2013
It's a cable. It works. It was cheap. Hasn't broken after a few months. What more can I say, probably a lot cheaper than buying direct from Apple.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Beautiful, 2 May 2013
This case looks amazing! Mainly metal, expensive feel, not like many tacky plastic cases a lot of my friends seem to have. Worth the money. Only comes with one hard drive adapter (so you can only attach one 3.5inch hard drive properly). My second drive is hanging off the side screwed in on one side for now :L . I would recommend buying some additional case lights to go with this, I chose two UV LED strips for molex. You can easily find case lights on eBay (if you really want to use that awful site). Looks very nice though. Easy to use and install components in. Overall, very pleased with this, 5 star rating all the way :) . Would recommend it.

Extremely minor criticisms to add another side to the argument:
- On button feels to plasticy when you press it, doesn't feel right.
- The tray above the on button (if you look at the picture, you will see what I mean) scratches really easily.
- Taking off the front of the case is a horrible experience; it sounds is if it's broken each time you take it off. You have to pull really hard until you hear this loud snap of plastic. But it never actually breaks.
- Could do with more lights but that's just a personal preference.

Overall though, fantastic buy!

Asus Xonar DGX 5.1 Sound Card (PCI Express 1.0, Smart Volume Normalizer, Xear 3D Virtual Speaker Shifter, Magic Voice)

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome with minor problem, 2 May 2013
Works fine for me except for one thing: I can't use my front panel audio ports or the ones integrated in my motherboard. I can not get it to work with any 3.5mm jack microphone. This is probably something wrong with my computer but I thought it was worth mentioning. I'm getting a USB headset soon so it won't be a problem anymore.

45cm SATA internal Hard Drive Cable with Angled Connector
45cm SATA internal Hard Drive Cable with Angled Connector
Offered by CPO Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Cable, 2 May 2013
It's a cable that works fine, looks nice and does the job. What more can I say? Easy to plug in, not stiff like some previous SATA cables that I've owned. Long enough with a huge amount of slack and my case Zalman Z11 Plus Midi Tower Case (ATX, M-ATX, Supports Bottom PSU Installation and Aperture for Cable Management, Anti-Vibration Rubber Stand)is massive.

Page: 1 | 2