Profile for Arthur Collier > Reviews

Kingston Technology 64GB microSDXC Class 10 Flash Card with SD card adapter
Kingston Technology 64GB microSDXC Class 10 Flash Card with SD card adapter
Offered by Sunwood-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Large storage, low cost, 24 Oct 2014
This is a large amount of memory for a good price. My only criticism is that it is quite slow to load things such as the thumbnails for your photos in your photo gallery when scrolling through them. However, you get what you pay for and this is a good quality product. I would recommend it for anyone who needs a large capacity phone with a small budget to buy it with.

Honeyrose Menthol Herbal Cigarettes
Honeyrose Menthol Herbal Cigarettes
Offered by Blukoo

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice if you are no longer used to normal cigarettes, 23 Oct 2014
They do not taste very similar to normal cigarettes. They are a nice alternative, the taste is not great but at least it is something to smoke so it is enjoyable for those trying to give up on nicotine. My friends tended to complain with mixed opinions (always negative) about the smell. They do not smell like cigarettes, some said that they smell like a bonfire, some even said that the smell resembled a urinal.

My friends did not enjoy these and I guess I can understand why: they are not as good as a normal cigarette, that is for sure. Not in any way. My friends who tried these are all regular smokers. However, my friend and I that don't smoke anymore enjoyed them as they are better than not smoking and quite refreshing after a long time without smoking. They are also much cheaper than cigarettes in Enlgand which is nice.

Black Sim+Micro SD Memory Card Slot+USB Cover Replacement For Sony Xperia Z1 L39H
Offered by DealZone

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a perfect fit for me..., 23 Oct 2014
It is the most expensive piece of plastic that I have bought. I appreciate the importance of it however as it does protect my £390 phone. But for almost £10, I was expecting a perfect fit. I was only after the SIM card cover, the rest I have kept somewhere safe just in case I need them. The SIM cover seems to hover slightly above the slot around the top. This is by a very small amount but when waterproofing comes into the question, you only need the smallest of errors. I don't think that I will be taking my phone near water again.

This will protect my phone from dust and small quantities of water (hence three stars rather than two) and it looks much better with the cover replaced. But I do miss having total confidence that my phone is entirely waterproof. There is a possibility that it is my phone that is faulty rather than the product (causing the inaccurate fit) so my word could be wrong. I am just saying how this may differ from the original Sony flaps (which I assume cost tremendous amounts of money in comparison to this alternative).

Overall, I would recommend this product as a cheap replacement to protect your phone from dust and the odd splash of water but I wouldn't guarantee that it will provide the same "waterproofness" that the original Sony flaps provide. If you want to make sure that you are fully protected from water damage, purchase the Sony approved flaps but bear in mind that they will cost a large amount more than these flaps.

OCR GCSE Modern World History Revision Guide
OCR GCSE Modern World History Revision Guide
by Ben Walsh

2.0 out of 5 stars Unhelpful for Paper 2, 25 May 2014
This was good for revision for paper 1 this year, it helped me a lot. I revised from this book for my paper 2 exam. It only has 12 pages in chapter 13 (which is the unit that my paper 2 was based on). I made sure that I rembered every detail on these pages. However, my exam was about Mods and Rockers which was not even mentioned in this revision guide. Mods and Rockers were talked about in the full Ben Walsh book but didn't come up once in this revision guide. Therefore I went into the exam with no contextual knowledge for the exam. Very disappointing. I am not sure how he could omit so many details from this revision guide.

Ronson Lighter Fluid - 133ml can
Ronson Lighter Fluid - 133ml can
Offered by Birch Jewellers

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Lighter Fluid, 2 May 2013
It's lighter fluid that burns well. Works well in a Zippo, first time light every time. Cheaper than the official Zippo fluid. Not much else to say about some fuel.

SanDisk SDCZ45-032G-U46 32 GB Ultra USB Flash Drive
SanDisk SDCZ45-032G-U46 32 GB Ultra USB Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 2 May 2013
Loads of storage. This looks very nice with a pulsing red LED inside the casing that looks awesome when it's plugged in. Very fast data transfer. Perfect if you are prepared to splash out on buying a USB flash drive that you want to last for a ges and work well. I've had this for ages now, no problems at all!

Halo 2 (PC DVD)
Halo 2 (PC DVD)
Offered by rockaway-records

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work for Windows 7, 2 May 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Halo 2 (PC DVD) (Video Game)
I bought this because various reviews stated that this works for Windows 7. It doesn't, I was quite disappointed by this. Brilliant game though, had it for Xbox and it abducted the majority of my childhood. A bit outdated now.

Rage: Anarchy Edition (PC DVD)
Rage: Anarchy Edition (PC DVD)
Offered by Future Gaming UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, found it quite short though, 2 May 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Very engaging and entertaining. Ended quite quickly, they could have done with making the game last longer. After you've finished the campaign, that's it. Your only choice is to restart again. The online is a joke but it's just to mess around a bit on. It's not the main focus, just a little extra. But as a campaign, very fun!

5m USB cable V2.0 plug [TYPE A] to USB plug [TYPE B] [BLACK]
5m USB cable V2.0 plug [TYPE A] to USB plug [TYPE B] [BLACK]
Offered by Invero

5.0 out of 5 stars USB Cable, 2 May 2013
I use this to connect to my HD PVR and I haven't had a problem with it yet. Nice and cheap. Nothing else really to say, I haven't had any problems.

Eclip USB Cable Lead Charger Sync for Apple iPods
Eclip USB Cable Lead Charger Sync for Apple iPods
Offered by cheap4uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Charger, 2 May 2013
It's a cable. It works. It was cheap. Hasn't broken after a few months. What more can I say, probably a lot cheaper than buying direct from Apple.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3