Profile for Arthur Collier > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Sony Xperia Z1 UK Sim Free Smartphone - Black
Sony Xperia Z1 UK Sim Free Smartphone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 Years After Purchase..., 6 Dec. 2015
This has been my phone for over 2 years. I have to say, Sony has made an excellent product here. I have put this phone through so much and it still works perfectly, as if I have only just bought it. The battery still lasts me easily through the day, and if I turn down my brightness, don't leave data and WiFi and Bluetooth on constantly, it can easily last two days without the need for charging. Considering the amount of use, the times I have thrown it with anger, the times I've dropped it, slept it, been completely drunk with it, not to mention being in swimming pools taking underwater video, it still works better than people's iPhones do after a week. An incredibly well engineered device. Still looking fresh too. I would have this over the latest iPhone or Samsung any day. The phone still runs incredibly quickly, isn't slow at all yet. With expandable storage, I upgraded mine with a 64GB SD card for £20 and have an 80GB phone, I will never run out of storage. So glad that I chose this, I would highly recommend it to anyone searching for a well built, quality phone that will last.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2016 11:04 PM GMT

Plastic Herb Magnetic Grinder 3 Part Assorted
Plastic Herb Magnetic Grinder 3 Part Assorted
Offered by Googlez

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Effective, 19 Oct. 2015
So cheap yet by far the best compared to £10 grinders

Cloudseller [Apple MFI Certified] iPhone 6 / 6+ / 5 / 5S / 5C / CHARGER COPPER LEAD HIGH QUALITY USB DATA CABLE- 8 Pin - Compatible With ios 10 & ios9, IPHONE 6, 5s, 5c IPOD TOUCH 5 NANO 7 IPAD MINI ®
Offered by cloudselleruk

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not work with iPhones, 19 Oct. 2015
Works for my iPod nano. Does not charge iPhones which is very annoying, the phone just says that you need to use a certified charger. Apple just trying to stop third party companies making money, what a surprise.

3 x atFoliX Screen Protector Sony SmartWatch 2 Screen Protection Film - FX-Antireflex anti-reflective
Offered by @FoliX GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, 19 Oct. 2015
First set of three didn't seem to stick very well. The seller got in touch with me after leaving feedback and sent me new pack of three free of charge. These ones seem to stick better than the other ones, either that or I've got better at applying screen protectors. The kit they send includes everything you need to apply them yourself, very helpful.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 27, 2015 10:07 AM GMT

ASUS Transformer Book TF100TAF 10.1 inch Tablet (Intel Atom Z3735F 1.33 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD + 32 GB eMMC, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8.1 with Free Windows 10 Upgrade) - Black (Previous model)

1.0 out of 5 stars I really want to like it, but it's so slow! UPDATE: Terrible product, ASUS is dreadful, DO NOT BUY, 19 Oct. 2015
It's a great idea, I love the concept. I like being able to detach the screen from the keyboard, having a touchscreen is very useful. It even looks quite nice, feels quite nice which I wasn't expecting for this price range. However, the reason why it is quite a cheap buy is because the system is so low spec. I have had it for a few weeks and already it is painfully slow, despite only installing two apps/ programs. If you buy this, be prepared to wait a long time for programs to load. Many times a day, your browser will crash and be not responding. You need a lot of patience to use this slow device. If it was faster, I would straight up give it a 5 star rating. But now that the fun of having touch screen and all is wearing off, I can tell that I am going to regret buying this very soon, considering how slow it is already. Had so many problems with the WiFi adapter too, something goes wrong every week that I have to try and find a solution for. I have never spent so long on forums and downloading new drivers before. Buyers be warned. I thought that the low specs would be fine seeming as I just want to browse the web and such but the specs aren't good enough for even that to run smoothly. Not recommended, pay an extra £100 or so for something better and you won't be getting frustrated in within weeks of buying it.

UPDATE:

So just over a month into owning this product, the WiFi adapter has stopped working entirely, the keyboard would no longer connect and it was even slower than ever. Unfortunately, I could not return to Amazon so got in contact with ASUS. They say they cannot refund me or replace my unit, only repair it for free. So I sent it to their repair people, was gone for more than a week (really inconvenient, had to do my college work on my phone). They sent it back eventually. The hard drive had been wiped of all data, the product is still faulty, now with a broken track pad that clicks in the top right hand corner of the screen (closing whatever I am doing every 20 minutes or so). I have never hated a product as much as this. On the first day of having it back, I was writing my uni personal statement and suddenly the thing blue screens and would not turn on again for an hour or so of continuously pressing the power button.

All I want is a refund but I am just going to stuck with this for next couple of years until I can afford a new one.

Used to always buy ASUS graphics cards and hardware, shall keep away from the brand after this experience.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 28, 2015 2:22 AM GMT

[Corner Protection] ASUS Transformer Book T100 Case Cover, Fyy® Fully Armed Leather Case for ASUS Transformer Book T100 Black
Offered by FYY EU Tech

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 19 Oct. 2015
It's nothing spectacular, does the job. Looks a bit cheap but then again, it's quite a cheap product so I suppose you get what you pay for.

Sony MDR-XB450 Xtra Bass Overhead Headphones - Black
Sony MDR-XB450 Xtra Bass Overhead Headphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend for music, gaming and watching movies, 22 May 2015
I cannot fault these. I love these headphones, they look and feel as if they cost £100. The sound quality is outstanding and of course the bass is very impressive. When buying headphones, I like them to sound as good as my sound system at home and these are as close as I've ever got. These are great for gaming, they have a microphone and the bass makes the games sound very realistic. Would recommend to anyone who wants to use these for anything really, gaming, watching movies, listening to music (electronic in particular). As good as anything Dr Dre has ever made. Don't waste your money buying something overpriced, these are all you'll ever need.

I've had them for about a week, they feel as if they are durable. I'm sure I won't buying another pair of headphones for a long time.

D&Tshop EGO-CE4 1.6ml E-liquid Capacity Electronic Cigarette Atomizer EGO Atomizer - Clear
Offered by New-Sales

2.0 out of 5 stars Tastes of burn, 10 Mar. 2015
This tank has been tasting of burn ever since I bought it. Usually this stops after a few days but a couple of weeks later it is still present, even with different e-liquids. I give 2 stars however for the fact that it was quite cheap so it doesn't bother me too much

House of Marley Positive Vibrations Headphones - Rasta
House of Marley Positive Vibrations Headphones - Rasta

4.0 out of 5 stars Could do with more bass for those into any electronic music, 10 Mar. 2015
These were quite cheap and are good for the price. Could do with a bit more bass to them though. These don't seem to have the depth that some headphones have to them. I do not go out of my way to use these instead of my earphones. However, this is probably just me as these are very good for most genres, I just listen to more electronics music than reggae and rock. The design is really cool and they are good quality. They feel sturdy, they do not feel as if they will snap in half with a breath of wind like some products of this price range. It also came with a little rasta bag to keep them in :)

5 x Really Powerful Jet Lighter's, Windproof Lighters, Gas Lighter. Real Powerful Lighter. Red Lighter, Black Lighter, Wind Proof Lighter
Offered by NM TECHNOLOGY LTD

2.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable, 10 Mar. 2015
These all broke pretty quick. At college, Torjets seem to have a pretty bad reputation for breaking. They are cheap so I suppose you get what you pay for. Some can last as long as 3 or 4 months but most will break within a couple of weeks. Which is a shame, if they were reliable I would love these. But so many people I know have bought these and have never had them for very long.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5