Profile for Mondeo > Reviews

Content by Mondeo

Mondeo

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 22 April 2015
did the job on the night.

Silicone Gel Arch Support / Foot Wedge Shoe Insert
Silicone Gel Arch Support / Foot Wedge Shoe Insert
Offered by Tinxs

2.0 out of 5 stars As I have to wear orthotic insoles for fallen arches ..., 22 April 2015
As I have to wear orthotic insoles for fallen arches,(which are ok in trainers etc.) I was hoping I might be able to use these in sandals to raise my arches and thus remove the pain I suffer. They did very little I am afraid

3/4 Orthotic Insole Support Helps Weak and Fallen Arches also Plantar fasciitis (5- 6.5  S)
3/4 Orthotic Insole Support Helps Weak and Fallen Arches also Plantar fasciitis (5- 6.5 S)
Offered by World Of Wellbeing

3.0 out of 5 stars not very comfortable to wear as you have to remove your original ..., 22 April 2015
not very comfortable to wear as you have to remove your original shoe insole to fit the new orthotic insole. Therefore your toes have no cushioning.

Orthotic insoles Full length with arch supports, metatarsal and heel Cushion for plantar fasciitis treatment (4.5-6)
Offered by World Of Wellbeing

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Mar. 2015
A little hard to get used to at first but after a few days everything ok

FEATHER BOA 80G THICK HEN NIGHT ACCESSORY FANCY DRESS FLAPPER BOAS IN 10 COLOURS 1920'S BURLESQUE FEATHERS (BLACK)
Offered by Ls Glamour Room

4.0 out of 5 stars looked very nice, pity about the trail of feathers that followed ..., 23 Nov. 2014
looked very nice, pity about the trail of feathers that followed me around all night even though I did shake it well and sprayed it with hair lacquer before wearing( which was suggested by someone else.)

Epson Original T0801  Claria Black Ink Cartridge
Epson Original T0801 Claria Black Ink Cartridge

5.0 out of 5 stars We always use Epson Original inks in our Epson printer ..., 3 Oct. 2014
We always use Epson Original inks in our Epson printer because if we use any others, the machine always gums up etc. The price we paid for the inks through Amazon was very cheap - only £7 each, a bargain. We haven't bought them this cheap for a long while

Targus TXA002EU CleanVu Screen Cleaner Pad for iPad and Tablet computers
Targus TXA002EU CleanVu Screen Cleaner Pad for iPad and Tablet computers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little thing, 19 July 2014
Great little thing!! cleans the screen of my iPad a treat and only takes a few seconds to do it. Delivered within only a few days and was a £1 cheaper than anywhere else.

Classics for a Rainy Day
Classics for a Rainy Day

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to load to I-Tunes., 12 Jun. 2013
Good selection of tracks and good value for money overall. However there is a recording or transmission fault in the opening 'bars' of track 1 AND if was very difficult to load into my I-tunes library. Frankly I would have preferred the option of purchasing this album in CD format, rather than Download only.

FILTER FRYER DEEP CUT TO SIZE with Exact Fit Guarantee
FILTER FRYER DEEP CUT TO SIZE with Exact Fit Guarantee
Offered by Kenco Spares

5.0 out of 5 stars Filter Fryer, 19 Dec. 2011
What a bargain !! Arrived within a few days and I cut out four sets of filters from the pack. Tried and tested and work well.

Silverline Sprayer Lance 500mm
Silverline Sprayer Lance 500mm
Offered by Tool and Fix

5.0 out of 5 stars Sprayer Lance, 19 Dec. 2011
Arrived in a few days of purchase. Great value for money. My husband was well pleased that it had cost so little.