Profile for Jan1957 > Reviews

Content by Jan1957

Jan1957

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Love2Sleep EGYPTIAN COTTON PILLOW PAIRS 5* HOTEL QUALITY PILLOWS.. PURE LUXURY 2 PILLOWS
Offered by LOVE2SLEEP

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth getting until we find a better one!, 16 Jan. 2016
We have bought a few of these pillows already - they are good value and quite firm and comfortable when you first get them - they do go flatter after a few weeks though which is why we have bought a few! However, they are better than most we have purchased so we will continue to get these until we find a better one.

Catherine Lansfield Tartan Stripe Double Bed Fitted Sheet - Red
Catherine Lansfield Tartan Stripe Double Bed Fitted Sheet - Red
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and cuddly, 28 Dec. 2015
Very soft and cuddly - goes well with the tartan quilt.

Catherine Lansfield TARTAN Cotton Double Quilt Set, Red
Catherine Lansfield TARTAN Cotton Double Quilt Set, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and soft!, 28 Dec. 2015
This is really colourful and so soft you just want to stay in bed! I have washed it and it washed well.

100 Ideas for Supply Teachers: Secondary Edition (Continuum One Hundreds)
100 Ideas for Supply Teachers: Secondary Edition (Continuum One Hundreds)
by Julia Murphy

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of good ideas, 28 Dec. 2015
This is a good little book with lots of good ideas for cover lessons.

Aquadoodle Classic Colour UK
Aquadoodle Classic Colour UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Apparently a success!, 28 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Aquadoodle Classic Colour UK (Toy)
Bought this for my great niece and it is apparently a success - with her parents anyway! Very quick delivery with Amazon Prime.

Inflatable Parrot
Inflatable Parrot
Offered by Accessory-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Inflatable Parrot (Toy)
Good value - kept firm for the whole of my 11 hour party

Hawaiian Style Tiki Garland W/ Flowers Hawaiian Party Decorations for Birthday/Celebration Accessories & Cups etc...
Offered by Dazzle The Party Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and colourful - could have been back in Hawaii!, 16 Sept. 2015
Really pretty and colourful - the lanterns are a bit 'fiddly' and take time to pull out but it is worth it when you do so - really added to the Hawaiian theme for my wedding party.

iLoveSIA Womens Full Bodysuit Body Shaper Shapewear Nude UK Size 16
iLoveSIA Womens Full Bodysuit Body Shaper Shapewear Nude UK Size 16
Offered by Shop It Again Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - I am going to buy one in black too!, 16 Sept. 2015
This really did the job! Pulled me in, smoothed out all the lumps and bumps and gave me a lovely hourglass shape - great because you could wear your own bra with it. It seemed very small when I first put it on but it was surprisingly comfortable - I actually wore it all day at my post wedding party for more than 11 hours and it was fine. It was slightly fiddly to do up when I went to the toilet but it was manageable, even with my wedding dress. I would definitely recommend it - in fact, it is so good that I am going to buy one in the black as well!

Set of 24 Battery Operated Colour Changing LED Frosted Tea Light Candles by Lights4fun
Offered by Lights4fun

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend these!, 16 Sept. 2015
Brilliant! Added nicely to my party atmosphere - good value and looked nice.

Amscan International Photo Door Poster Hula Dancing Hawaiian
Amscan International Photo Door Poster Hula Dancing Hawaiian
Offered by parties2amaze

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun!, 16 Sept. 2015
This was good fun for my Hawaiian themed party - really needs something at the bottom of it to hold it down though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5