Profile for Nelson > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Our Joe: Joe Dolan by the People who Knew him Best
Our Joe: Joe Dolan by the People who Knew him Best

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Nov. 2014
Great read, he was really loved by everybody.

Apple iPhone 4 8GB SIM-Free - Black
Apple iPhone 4 8GB SIM-Free - Black
Offered by West-Kom

5.0 out of 5 stars iPhone, 17 Mar. 2014
It's my first iPhone and I am really getting on with it good, I don't think it will be long before I get the iPhone 5.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars iPhone case, 17 Mar. 2014
I don't use the case as I think it's very flimsy, but I suppose you only get what you pay for,sorry.

TRIXES SIM Card Tray Holder Eject Pin Key for Apple iPhone 3G 3Gs 4 4S 5 Simcard x 2
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Eject pin, 17 Mar. 2014
I did use the eject pin to put my SIM card in my iPhone, but i didn't need to. Thanks

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars iPhone case, 17 Mar. 2014
The iPhone case is rather heavy, it's good but I don't think I would buy another one,I don't use it.

Armel Ultra Compact Smart Leather Case Cover for for Amazon New Kindle Paperwhite 2013 & Previous Generation 2012 with Magnetic Support Sleep Wake Function ereader sleeve Kindle Paperwhite 2nd(latest version)
Offered by Armel-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart Cover, 24 Feb. 2014
It's great, it's neat,tidy very slim and super , I recommend this cover to everybody, it's inexpensive and light. Thanks

TaylorHe 9.7 inch iPad Case/10 inch 10.1 inch 10'2 inch Nylon Case for Netbook with side pocket and handle/10.1 Tablet Carry Case/10 inch Tablet Sleeve with handle/Colourful Carry Case for ipad 1 ipad 2 ipad 3 ipad 4/Samsung NC110/Acer Aspire One/Asus Eee PC/Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1/Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

10" 10.1" 10.2" inch Notebook Netbook Tablet PC Sleeve Carrying Bag Case Skin Cover Pouch ForAdvent Vega Internet Tablet Sumvision Cyclone Voyager 10.1 Disgo 8104 Hannspree Hannspad Samsung Ativ Tab P8510 / 10ZFP-202-05

3.0 out of 5 stars Computer cover, 13 Jan. 2014
I bought it for a Christmas present, I think it's ok, well I haven't heard anything different, I hope it was ok.

EasyAcc® iPad 2 iPad 3 iPad 4 Leather Cover Case Sleeve Carrying Case Bag Pouch Accessories - Magnetic Closure (PU Leather, Gray, Ultra Slim, for Women & Men)

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad case, 13 Jan. 2014
It's great I have at least five covers for my iPad, this is the only one I use and it is great.

Notepad for Kindle Fire
Notepad for Kindle Fire

4.0 out of 5 stars Notebook for work, 5 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Notepad for Kindle Fire (App)
I chose this notepad to write my every day work notes and submit what i use and what i need.

Page: 1 | 2