Profile for Koat > Reviews

Content by Koat

Koat

Speedo Mens Raise Swimming Trunks/Shorts, Blue, Endurance (34 Inch Waist)
Speedo Mens Raise Swimming Trunks/Shorts, Blue, Endurance (34 Inch Waist)
Offered by Sportspar

4.0 out of 5 stars Flashy Trunks, 4 April 2014
I was tired of buying black or navy blue swimming trunks and so decided to go for this striking blue colour. It looks good and I have had several jokey comments at my swimming club as to how bright they appear. I have not given 5 stars because with trunks endurance (length of durability before perishing) is vital and I dont yet know how long they will last.

Union Locks 2134E 5 Lever BS Mortice Deadlock 67mm - Brass Finish (Boxed)
Union Locks 2134E 5 Lever BS Mortice Deadlock 67mm - Brass Finish (Boxed)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good delivery service, 4 April 2014
I wanted a 5 lever lock to comply with insurance requirements. This lock was delivered to the time specified. All parts arrived in good condition, well packaged. Clear installation instructions were included.

Prescription Swimming Goggles for Correcting Short-sightedness
Prescription Swimming Goggles for Correcting Short-sightedness
Offered by goggleyed

5.0 out of 5 stars Great goggles, 2 Mar 2014
This is my second pair of prescription goggles from Goggleyed. They provide good service and the company ask the right questions to match your prescription to their best match of goggle strengths. I recommend this company as goggles fit my face well and first pair have lasted well.

MaxiMuscle Promax 908 g Cookies and Cream Whey Protein Shake Powder
MaxiMuscle Promax 908 g Cookies and Cream Whey Protein Shake Powder
Offered by Boost & Boom

4.0 out of 5 stars Cookies for protein, 2 Mar 2014
I have tried several protein shakes -some taste OK and others horrible! This one is in the OK category - so if you like the idea of cookies and cream (well vanilla flavour) then give this one a try. All delivered on time.

Ratlines
Ratlines
by Stuart Neville

4.0 out of 5 stars Thriller - good holiday read, 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: Ratlines (Paperback)
Standard thriller fare - a good read. Far fetched but kept my attention on relaxing holiday! Worth adding to suitcase

Hi-Tec Men's Altitude IV Wide WP Brown/Full Grain Hiking Boot O000781/041/01 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, 28 Jun 2013
I have very wide feet and struggle to find boots and shoes that fit. These boots are very comfortable and took very little time to "break in". Recommended.

Design-Go Dry Phone -
Design-Go Dry Phone -
Offered by K.K. Electronics

4.0 out of 5 stars Swim in peace, 29 Nov 2011
This review is from: Design-Go Dry Phone - (Apparel)
Good lightweight way to take valuables into the water and not worry about leaving them on the beach or poolside. I took some cash plus my apartment keys with me as I swam in the sea. The string attachment meant I could run the cord around my waist and place the plastic "bag" in my pocket. Need to squeeze most air out of sack or will want to float. No water got inside the bag as it has 3 seals plus velcro final lock. Good product.

Lifeventure Money Belt -
Lifeventure Money Belt -
Offered by Sub Zero Store

3.0 out of 5 stars Hide your money!, 29 Nov 2011
This review is from: Lifeventure Money Belt - (Misc.)
Belt works as a trouser belt and also will hide your money. A little disappointed that the hidden compartment of the belt is quite small so only a few notes could be stored. I bought a similar belt about 10 years ago and compartment was about one-third the length of the belt - much better if you wish to carry more, lower denomination notes.

Collins/Nicholson Waterways Guides (4) - Four Counties and the Welsh Canals
Collins/Nicholson Waterways Guides (4) - Four Counties and the Welsh Canals
by Collins Uk
Edition: Spiral-bound

4.0 out of 5 stars Canal Guide, 18 Aug 2010
Good book for detail of your journey. May need a simpler guide for glancing at whilst steering the boat eg. Pearson's.