Profile for Ms Lola Sweetheart > Reviews

Content by Ms Lola Sweetheart

Ms Lola Sweetheart (Scotland, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Green Cell® Notebook Battery for Samsung NP305E7A-S05 Laptop (4400mAh)
Green Cell® Notebook Battery for Samsung NP305E7A-S05 Laptop (4400mAh)
Offered by GreenCellPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic replacement laptop battery, 16 July 2016
Fantastic replacement battery, just as good as the original. Arrived speedily and in superb condition. That's the 3rd battery I've purchased from Green Cell for the family laptops and I'm thrilled with the communications and after sales service too. Thoroughly recommend.

AVANTEK Electric Foot Callus Remover Pedicure with 2 Coarse Refill Rollers, 100% Waterproof Pedi Dry Hard Skin Shaver Foot Heel File, Battery Powered
Offered by PLEMO UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value, works great!, 24 May 2016
Great product! It arrived well packaged and very speedily. I can't believe what great value too compared to other pedi machines, it smoothed my feet and heels with a couple of sessions! Will be buying more as gifts, thanks so much!

Sisal Climbing Rope for Birds with 3 Perches and Tasty Rings to Nibble
Sisal Climbing Rope for Birds with 3 Perches and Tasty Rings to Nibble
Offered by Vogelgaleria

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, my birds love it!, 18 May 2016
Package arrived quickly and in good condition. My 4 budgies and one cockatiel just love these climbing ropes! I have a disabled bird who found it difficult to get around until now. They are well made and lots of fun for your flock. Recommended!

CLEAN FRESH LAUNDRY BATH & SHOWER GEL 547ML - FAMILY BODY WASH - PARABEN FREE AND SULFATE FREE
Offered by Hogiesonline

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, doesn't smell the same as perfume and difficult to squeeze the gel out., 18 May 2016
Gel arrived quickly and safely and was well packaged but I was disappointed with the scent, it didn't smell the same as the roll on perfume of the same name. Also the cap is difficult to get a decent amount of shower gel from, and the bottle quite rigid for squeezing.

Approaching perch from the finest natural wood. Selfmade
Approaching perch from the finest natural wood. Selfmade
Offered by Vogelgaleria

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and great fun for the budgies!, 18 May 2016
I bought two perches - my birds just love it. Safely packed and despatched, the perches arrived very quickly. They are great quality and so cheap! I only buy from Vogelgaleria for my birds now, thank you so much!

Shock Absorber Womens D+ Max Sports Bra Top,N109 , Black , 38F
Shock Absorber Womens D+ Max Sports Bra Top,N109 , Black , 38F

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too small., 31 Mar. 2016
I've tried to adjust straps but this particular shock absorber was way too tight and small. Very disappointed.On account of work commitments I wasn't able to return the bra within the time period allowed so I consider it £24 in the bin.

Liberta Oregon Flight Bird Cage, Large
Liberta Oregon Flight Bird Cage, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cage I've ever had in 45 years of bird keeping, 31 Mar. 2016
Great value cage and quality too. My 3 budgies (and the occasional visiting cockatiel) have plenty of room to fly about until I get in from work and let them out for a proper flap. The food/water dishes are easily removed for refilling and cleaning without disturbing my birds. I'm not a big fan of the wire base as it prevents my flock from foraging, but I have to admit it lends itself to easy cleaning with the bottom tray sliding out very easily.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Mens Ladies Boys Girls Canvas Trainers Low Top Baseball Pumps Plimsolls Sneakers Shoes (UK 6, NAVY)
Offered by shop online 1992

3.0 out of 5 stars About a half size too small, 3 Mar. 2016
Good looking trainers and well enough made, just a half size smaller than they should be is all. Disappointing.

Big Bargain Multifunction Vegetable Fruit Twister Cutter Slicer Utensil Processing Device
Offered by More Care

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money., 22 Feb. 2016
Arrived very quickly. Discovered it just squashes and damages the fruits and vegetables I'm trying to save time with using this product. It's in the bin after one week of disappointed use.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product and great value, 14 Jan. 2016
After the initial week after application, a good old foot soak and a few hours shedding like a snake. Marvellous product! Nice to have baby soft feet at my age :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4