Profile for Ms Lola Sweetheart > Reviews

Content by Ms Lola Sweetheart

Ms Lola Sweetheart (Scotland, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Mini Scraper - Ideal For removing Paint from Glass, Mirror And Tiles (Pack of 1)
Offered by Bid Buy Direct

2.0 out of 5 stars They fell apart :(, 22 May 2015
Cheap and cheerful but I found the blades would fall out very quickly. I broke one trying to snap the razor securely in place. I did use the individual blade to scrape some paint off a window on it's own without the plastic holder, it worked much better but not as safe I guess.

LemonBest® 12V Winter Car Heated Pad Seat Cushion Electric Heated Cushion Car Heated Seat Covers Black
Offered by LemonTop

4.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase for the money!, 14 April 2015
Lovely purchase, cheap and cheerful and worked instantly! I've a sore hip right now and the warmth when driving really helps! Very happy with my buy. Thanks so much :)

Kingston SD4/8GB 8GB SDHC Memory Card
Kingston SD4/8GB 8GB SDHC Memory Card
Offered by Kikatek

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the cash., 13 Feb. 2015
Cheap & cheerful, but not compromising in quality. Definitely recommend :)

Computer Desk in Black Finish with Keyboard Shelf, Home Furniture / Office Workstation #X23#
Offered by Mk-trading

3.0 out of 5 stars Impossible to follow build instructions., 9 Dec. 2014
Now that's it built up (with bits left over) the desk looks quite good but the instructions are simply hideous and very difficult to follow. Just poorly drawn pictures with no real detail to follow, the desk sat for 6 weeks before we got a handyman in to figure it out. We're not thick, and we've built plenty flat pack stuff before but this particular piece is hard going. If you enjoy a puzzle, this is good looking sturdy desk.

MB Oversized Baggy Fit Slouch Style Beanie Beany Cap - 6 New Colours (Very Black)
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the money., 9 Dec. 2014
Cheap and cheerful. Keeps my sons rasta style long hair in one place. Recommended.

Ozone Gaming Gear Ground Level Large Gaming Mouse Pad
Ozone Gaming Gear Ground Level Large Gaming Mouse Pad

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a replacement for the identical one I bought my son 18 months ago and the other one is still fine to use, 9 Dec. 2014
Ideal size for the serious gamer. Wears well too. This is a replacement for the identical one I bought my son 18 months ago and the other one is still fine to use, just tatty from constant use. I'd recommend it for the quality and price alone.

Yardley London Citrus and Wood Hair and Body Wash 200ml
Yardley London Citrus and Wood Hair and Body Wash 200ml
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Woof! Sexy and seductive scent for men., 9 Dec. 2014
Like it's eau de cologne counterpart this fragrance for men is simply delicious, sexy and heady to smell :) And the price is delicious too, it should be like 5 x dearer!

Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer - 27 ml
Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer - 27 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, nicely priced too., 9 Dec. 2014
It's a nice product which I've used a few times. I felt it dried on a bit claggy and couldn't wait to wash it off later, but perhaps I'm too old for this particular product - it should really be for young ladies who would have better skin condition than myself. Having said this, it does help under your foundation layer and helps highlight the cheekbone and T zone of the face and I'd still recommend it to others, just not a lady in her middle age.

Keyboard Cat IT Crowd T-shirt - Charocal (XL)
Keyboard Cat IT Crowd T-shirt - Charocal (XL)

5.0 out of 5 stars Play it off!, 9 Dec. 2014
Bought for my son's Christmas but he has it on already. Loved the thing, it's never been off him since - washes well and re-shapes just dandy. My laddie's hard to please with gifts but anything with a rave review off the internet is always a hit.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars My cockatiel reacted like this thing was radioactive when I placed it in ..., 9 Dec. 2014
My cockatiel reacted like this thing was radioactive when I placed it in his cage so I retrieved it and gave it to my lunatic budgie Gladys, instead, who totally freaked like it was Christmas! She loved it, although she does have a tendency to um, 'treat' herself when she's cosied up inside the hut. All in all, great value and lots of fun for a small bird in my opinion. The Ann Summers of bird tents.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3