Profile for ERMD > Reviews

ERMD

(Discontinued by Manufacturer)
(Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV, 3 Jan. 2014
What can I say about the Sony KDL-42W653 that's not already been said by other reviews here? Not much really except I can wholeheartedly recommend this TV.

This replaces my 3 year old Samsung 40" which was physically bigger, huge bezel, and my poor addled brain is taking its time to believe the screen is bigger on the Sony.

Roxio Game Capture (Xbox 360/PS3)
Roxio Game Capture (Xbox 360/PS3)
Offered by Limestone

5.0 out of 5 stars At last., 5 Jun. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Finally a simple and cheap way to capture video from my PS3.

I've had the Roxio Game Capture for several weeks now and have to say I am impressed. I've been capturing game footage from my PC for years, making videos of EVE Online mainly, but now I can do the same from my PS3. I've been experimenting a lot, mainly making video's of Dirt 3, and find the whole process simple.

The Roxio Game Capture was easy to set up and the software you install on your computer is a breeze to use.

When I am finally happy with a video I have made, from an "artistic" point of view (Spielberg wouldn't release a sub standard film (ok ok, War of the Worlds and Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull aside he hasn't)), I shall see if I can link it to this review.

If you've ever wanted to easily capture gaming footage from your console then the Roxio Game Capture does the trick nicely.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 26, 2013 4:26 PM BST