Profile for Monica704 > Reviews

by Eric Carle
Edition: Board book
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Educational ad great read for my 1 year old, 17 Dec 2013
My one year old absolutely loves me to read these books. She doesn't get bored of them, and I feel it has helped her to learn new works and helped her language development.

The Large Family 5 Children books Set Collection (A Quiet Night In, A Piece of Cake, All In One Piece, Mr Large In Charge, Five Minutes' Peace)
by Jill Murphy

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read for my 3 year old, 17 Dec 2013
My son really enjoys the stories. It is written in a way that he understands the story, and the wording is so simple. The illustrations are fantastic and can narrate the story in it self.

Julia Donaldson Story Collection (Boxset)
Julia Donaldson Story Collection (Boxset)
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars As always a julia Donaldson book my son loves, 17 Dec 2013
My Son loves all three books. These books can be read over and over again, and my 3 year old will never get bored of the,. He can even fill out the missing words when I read it to him.

Toy Story 3 Intl Talking Woody
Toy Story 3 Intl Talking Woody
Price: 30.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 27 July 2013
My son loves it and plays with it everyday. A great buy, however i thought it was a little too pricey

Davina - Ultimate Target (New for 2012) [DVD]
Davina - Ultimate Target (New for 2012) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Davina McCall
Price: 8.75

4.0 out of 5 stars I lost 2kgs in 2 weeks with the fat burner workout, 27 July 2013
I am mum of 2 very young children, so the option of going to the gym is out of the question. This dvd is great because I do it when the children are asleap, in the evening. Also, my husband has supported me by doing the fat burner workout with me, and he also has lost weight.

The DVD loses one star from me because the boot camp, and other workouts with Mark are hard to follow, without structure and lack of instruction. Mark is spot on but he should stick to personal training.

Toy Story 3 [DVD] [2010]
Toy Story 3 [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks
Offered by MusicnMedia
Price: 5.70

5.0 out of 5 stars A great DVD, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Toy Story 3 [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
My son just loves toy story and watches all the toy story DVDs. A great movie for the younger and older kids.

Toy Story Talking Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger, Pixar Toy Story Collection
Toy Story Talking Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger, Pixar Toy Story Collection
Offered by Inspiration Toys
Price: 68.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic toy for kids, 11 May 2013
I have never seen my son so happy when he got this toy. No other toy has brought such a twinkle on his face.

Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Terrance (Blue)
Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Terrance (Blue)
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My son absolutely loves it, 11 May 2013
We use this whenever we are travelling, and my son packs it with all his toys, and other bits and bobs. Its his own little suitcase which he can open when he likes and can put whatever he likes in it

Room on the Broom
Room on the Broom
by Julia Donaldson
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book by Julia Donaldson, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Room on the Broom (Paperback)
I would recommend this to any pre-school aged children. It is a book that can be read over and over again to little ones and they will not get bored.

Classic boxed set (Hunger Games Trilogy)
Classic boxed set (Hunger Games Trilogy)
by Suzanne Collins
Price: 17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put the book down, 11 May 2013
When I started reading the first book, I just couldn't get into it, and thought this is going to be so boring I wish I never brought this set. However, once I was a quarter way into the book I just couldn't put it down. Very well written and what a great story!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6