Profile for ChubbyGirl92 > Reviews

Dvd ~ Gene Hackman
Offered by TwoRedSevens
Price: 7.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Always makes me smile., 12 Aug 2014
This film is pure genius and never fails to put a smile on my face! Brilliant acting, great story line and the way it's filmed always fascinates me. I bought my copy through Zoverstocks on here and the delivery was fast(as usual) and brilliant quality. Not that it's the case that matters. Definitely would recommend both the film and Zoverstocks!

The Battery [DVD]
The Battery [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jeremy Gardner
Price: 9.25

5.0 out of 5 stars IGNORE NEGATIVE REVIEWS, 7 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Battery [DVD] (DVD)
DO NOT LISTEN TO THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS!!
This film is done beautifully and is one of my favourite low budget zombie films along side 'Colin'. The zombie genre is starting to get a little tiresom, it's always the same thing. This is a refreshing film about two friends trying to survive a zombie invasion, the relationship between the two of them, and the loneliness of being isolated. Yes, there aren't many zombie scenes in it but that's because it's focusing more on the survival. Such a brilliant film and not enough recognition! Highly recommend but just remember, it's not your typical 'zombie popping out of every corner' film.

The Making of Star Wars: The Definitive Story Behind the Original Film
The Making of Star Wars: The Definitive Story Behind the Original Film
by J. W. Rinzler
Price: 26.00

5.0 out of 5 stars He was extremely happy as was I, 7 July 2014
I purchased this as a Father's Day gift for my Dad this year. He was extremely happy as was I. Arrive on time, MASSIVE book with all sorts of stuff in it. Bought it knowing it wouldn't disappoint but was not expecting it to be so full of information! It h

2013 Two Tone One Piece Straight Synthetic Thick Hair Extension Clip-on Hairpieces (pink)
Offered by X&Y ANGEL
Price: 9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm, 7 July 2014
I purchased these with high hopes. I didn't expect them to be salon style but I didn't expect what I got. I ordered the all pink ones as in the picture they matched my hair colour perfect. The extensions are actually ALOT lighter then the picture shows and feel almost plastic like. I'm not sure how to explain it but when they're in my hair they don't look real at all :/ This COULD just be bad luck on my part as many other people are happy with theres, I don't know. The only good thing is that they're so cheap in price it doesn't matter that they just went straight in the bin.

niceeshop(TM) Black/White Kitty Cat Soft Silicone Case Cover for iPhone4 4G 4S +Screen Protector
Offered by niceEshop
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's purrrrfect, 7 July 2014
I love this case! Fits phone brilliantly and as a crazy cat lady I think it's purrrrfect :P Sillyness aside, I would recommend this to anyone considering buying(: Great delivery time, perfect condition, fits brilliantly. 5 stars(:

Lingstar(TM) Classic vintage Bronze dragonfly pendant necklace chain
Lingstar(TM) Classic vintage Bronze dragonfly pendant necklace chain
Offered by SheClub
Price: 0.55

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but pretty, 10 Jun 2014
Lovely piece of jewellery for very little money (I love a bargain!) Does look a LITTLE cheap but then what do you expect? I for one love it though and will enjoy wearing it(:

Big Nothing [DVD]
Big Nothing [DVD]
Dvd ~ Simon Pegg
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 3.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of comical twists and turns, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Big Nothing [DVD] (DVD)
I LOVE this film! One of my all time favourites due to so many comical twists and turns in the film! So when I saw this for pennies I had to snatch it up! Bought through Zoverstocks and can't fault them. Always have quick deliveries and normally well before est delivery(which is alway nice). For the small amount I highly recommend you get this if you haven't seen it, or even if you have! David Schwimmer is excellent and the storyline really grips you(:

My Brother's Blood Machine
My Brother's Blood Machine
Price: 10.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Does not disappoint, 1 Jun 2014
Couldn't wait for this to arrive being a huge coheed and cambria/claudio sanchez fan and was not disappointed! Lovely casing and incredible music!

Duronic BL400 White 1.5 Litre Jug Blender and Multi-Mill. 2 Speed efficient 400W motor - Autoclean and pulse function
Offered by DURONIC
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 1 Jun 2014
Very quick delivery and can't fault the product. Have used it to make soups, smoothies and milkshakes. Love it and well worth the money!(:

X4 Renbow Crazy Color Conditioning Hair Colour Cream 100ml - Pinkissimo
X4 Renbow Crazy Color Conditioning Hair Colour Cream 100ml - Pinkissimo
Offered by Second Glance Beauty
Price: 11.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly happy!(:, 1 Jun 2014
Product arrived a lot earlier than estimated date of arrival which was brilliant except for the fact I wasn't in! Emailed me straight away to say they'd tried to deliver and would try again Monday. Recieved bright and early the next morning (a Sunday) which I was surprised at but very happy! Haven't used product yet as had just dyed it the day before but I am looking forward to using these(: Brilliant packaging and speedy delivery. Just make sure someone's home as these won't fit trough a letterbox.

Page: 1 | 2