Profile for FigTheHobbit > Reviews

Content by FigTheHobbit

FigTheHobbit "FIGEN NUR GUNGOR" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Hee Grand Girls Sexy Garter Underwear Set (Black)
Hee Grand Girls Sexy Garter Underwear Set (Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not recommend., 14 Feb. 2015
It was way too small and flimsy. The belt just broke immediately when I first tried it on. Do not recommend.

32 Pack (16 + 16 FREE) of Philips AA Cell LR6 MN1500 Alkaline Batteries Powerlife Extra Value Multipack
Offered by Battery Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Feb. 2015
large pack and batteries have been running well.

Hangerworld Plastic Pack of 20 Black Plastic Coat Hangers with Trouser/Skirt Bar & Loop Hooks - 36cm (14"), Pack of 20, Black
Offered by Hangerworld

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice simple plastic hangers, 26 Jan. 2015
Nice simple plastic hangers. Does the job. Clothes do slip off if theyre too silky or too wide for it.

TeckNet® M002 Nano Wireless Mouse,6 Buttons,18 Month Battery Life,2000 DPI 3 Adjustment Levels-Grey
Offered by Innovation Goal UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this mouse a lot, 26 Jan. 2015
I love this mouse a lot, you can control the DPI with the button in the middle, its nice and smooth, also has a really awesome resting place for your thumb!

IKEA SINNLIG Scented tealight, Vanilla Pleasure candles 30pack
IKEA SINNLIG Scented tealight, Vanilla Pleasure candles 30pack
Offered by Sale2Save-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars They're really small too so you can put 4 in a ceramic plate like i did and decorate it, 26 Jan. 2015
They do not give out a strong smell but theyre enough to give out the vanilla scent. They're really small too so you can put 4 in a ceramic plate like i did and decorate it!

Foxnovo Magic Soft Silicone Toes Separator Toe Orthoses Toes Massager for Men Women - One Pair (Blue)
Offered by Costmoons

3.0 out of 5 stars I wear size 5 shoes and the spaces for the ..., 26 Jan. 2015
I wear size 5 shoes and the spaces for the toes are quite large. I bought this because I have overlapping toes and thought it would help. It does keep my toes separated but after a while it starts to hurt due to the large spaces in between.

Flexitol 500 g Moisturising Foot Cream
Flexitol 500 g Moisturising Foot Cream
Offered by Footcare UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars It is amazing. It has truly softened the hard skin on ..., 26 Jan. 2015
I smother my feet in this and wear socks to keep it from rubbing off on my bedsheets before I sleep every night for the past week. It is amazing. It has truly softened the hard skin on my feet and I feel much better. In just a few uses it has done so much!

KASSAKI FOOT FILE RASP HEAL SKIN SMOOTHER
KASSAKI FOOT FILE RASP HEAL SKIN SMOOTHER
Offered by Footcare UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars ... or so my feet are starting to look much better. This is very useful in filing down the ..., 26 Jan. 2015
I used this to file down the hard skin on my toe for a couple of days and after I am done I use flexitol foot cream and honestly after a week or so my feet are starting to look much better. This is very useful in filing down the hard skin and does a very good job. Just be careful when filing down to not file down into the soft skin as I accidentally did that :(

Classic 16mm Gothic Velvet choker with a skull and cross-bones charm
Classic 16mm Gothic Velvet choker with a skull and cross-bones charm
Offered by dunns-jewels

5.0 out of 5 stars Got this as a gift for my younger sister and ..., 23 Jan. 2015
Got this as a gift for my younger sister and she loves it and I have seen pictures of her wearing so I give it a big thumbs up!

5m 5 metre White Cat5e Ethernet RJ45 High Speed Network Cable Lead Cat 5e
5m 5 metre White Cat5e Ethernet RJ45 High Speed Network Cable Lead Cat 5e
Offered by rhinocables

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Jan. 2015
It's super long and does the job, is really sturdy also! I love it :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5