Profile for Sj > Reviews

Macadamia Healing Oil Hair Treatment 125 ml
Macadamia Healing Oil Hair Treatment 125 ml
Price: 12.45

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as Morroccan oil, 15 Aug 2013
Contrary to reviews stating this product leaves your hair tangle free and silky soft, this has not been my experience. I have found it makes my hair quite dull and heavy, even when only using a pea sized amount. Having also used Morroccan oil I would consider this a far more superior product. I would not recommend this product.

Ladies Mucker Easy Close Stable Yard Boots Wellies UK 7
Ladies Mucker Easy Close Stable Yard Boots Wellies UK 7
Offered by tack n hack
Price: 31.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Solid Boot, 20 Jan 2012
Unfortunately the first time I wore these I developped a blister, however since then I haven't had any further problems. The boots are durable and warm and soles grip well in snow and ice (tried and tested in Sweden!). Not particularly attractive in appearance or style, but very practical. Would recommend.

Joico K-PAK Conditioner 300 ml
Joico K-PAK Conditioner 300 ml
Offered by SHAINDY'S BEAUTY
Price: 11.78

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the real thing., 4 Jan 2012
Having been a dedicated Joico K-pak fan for many years I decided to purchase the conditioner via Amazon as opposed to buying it from my salon (to try to save some pennies) BIG MISTAKE! The product is not genuine. The conditioner is thick and gloopy unlike the Salon purchased REAL DEAL. The impact it had for the 3 days I used it was immediately visable - my hair was left dry/tangled and completely unlike the Salon bought products.

My advice stick to buying this from Salons where they guarantee the product and do not do as I did and try to cut corners to save a few pence, it really is worth paying the full Salon price for the real article.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 8, 2012 3:16 AM BST

Busy Buddy Dog Toy Twist n Treat Large
Busy Buddy Dog Toy Twist n Treat Large
Offered by MasterPlastics
Price: 11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Entirely Convinced, 6 Jun 2011
Bought this hoping that it would keep my dog entertained in my brief absence during the day. However unless you set the treat dispenser to fully open, the size of the treats need to be tiny in order to fall through the slots. Sort of defeats the object of the dog having to work for the treat! Also I have found that there is no locking mechanism so the dispenser can't be set on a specific opening. Not a toy designed to keep a dog alert and mentally agile.

Happy Pet Indestructiball Dog Toy, Large
Happy Pet Indestructiball Dog Toy, Large
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product - Staffy Proof So Far!, 6 Jun 2011
Bought this for my three year old Staffy after a friend recommended it having bought it for her Staffy! Has lasted well and provided lots of fun and amusement to both dog and owner. Difficult to find toys that last with Staffies, but this ball has lasted well. Some dents have now been made, but still proving tricky for my dog to actually pick the ball up and destroy it!!

Trademark Collections Hannah Montanna Purse
Trademark Collections Hannah Montanna Purse

4.0 out of 5 stars Hannah Montanna Purse, 16 Oct 2008
A really nice, neat little purse. Colours are very girly - pink & purple. Well made and holds both coins and notes.

Trademark Collections Disney High School Musical Black & Pink Purse
Trademark Collections Disney High School Musical Black & Pink Purse
Offered by Designer Kids and Baby
Price: 2.95

3.0 out of 5 stars High School Musical Purse, 16 Oct 2008
A really good value for money product. Nicely made, ideal for pocket money whilst still being trendy.

Doctor Who 3D Cyberman Bubble Bath 150ml
Doctor Who 3D Cyberman Bubble Bath 150ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Cyberman bubble bath, 16 Oct 2008
A really good buy for any young Doctor Who fan & practical. The bottle can also be used as a toy afterwards.