Profile for jagvinder Johal > Reviews

Content by jagvinder Johal

jagvinder Johal

Skin I'm in (First Look at Books (Paperback))
Skin I'm in (First Look at Books (Paperback))
by Pat Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 10 Dec. 2013
Excellent book. Making children aware of the importance of mix society we live in. Children love this book and enjoy listening to the story!

Principles and Practice of Marketing
Principles and Practice of Marketing
by David Jobber

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 5 Aug. 2013
Got this for my daughter when she was in university. She has passed her degree and now passed Tito her friend. Great buy.

Early Childhood Environment Rating Scale (ECERS-R)
Early Childhood Environment Rating Scale (ECERS-R)
by Thelma Harms
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 5 Aug. 2013
I use this book for my setting and find it very useful. It provides me with guidelines to look at my weakness and also opportunities to improve.

Feast: Food that Celebrates Life
Feast: Food that Celebrates Life
by Nigella Lawson

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 5 Aug. 2013
Brought this book for my daughter who is a great fan of Nigella. She is using it and treating us with some mouthwatering dishes.

Omron Walking Style III Pedometer - Black
Omron Walking Style III Pedometer - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Pedometer, 1 Aug. 2013
I brought ths item for myself. I use it everyday to count my steps and finding it very useful. Very easy to setup. I am very happy with my buy. Recommend this item strongly if you are looking for a pedometer......this is the one!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Bottle warmer, 1 Aug. 2013
Brought for my sister who is finding it very handy. A great product for all new Mums. Will recommend this item.

50 UHT Semi Skimmed Milk - 50 x 12ml portions
50 UHT Semi Skimmed Milk - 50 x 12ml portions
Offered by Sweet Addicts

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 1 Aug. 2013
Brought this for my husband who is away often and only needs milk to make tea. He can have tea when ever he feel the need without any worry of buying fresh milk. Very handy. Strongly recommend.

New Way White Level Parallel Book Pack (6)
New Way White Level Parallel Book Pack (6)
by Gill Munton

4.0 out of 5 stars New Way, 1 Aug. 2013
A good pack for younger children when they are working on their reading skills. Will recommend Strongly if your child loves reading

Pack of 5 Phonics Readers Set 2 _ Simple Phonics Books to allow a child to gain confidence at their own pace
Offered by Amazing Child Montessori

4.0 out of 5 stars Books, 1 Aug. 2013
Great for young children in my pre school. They love pictures and only few words on each page. Strongly recommend this when children are initially starting to develop their reading skills.

Adjustable Back Rest - SmitCare Bed Support
Adjustable Back Rest - SmitCare Bed Support
Offered by aids4mobility

4.0 out of 5 stars Back Support, 1 Aug. 2013
I chose this product for my mother who is unable to sitin her bed. It's great as she can now sit . Different adjustable levels give freedom to sit while she watches television or eat. I will recommend this item greatly to anyone who needs back support.