Profile for Rogue_runner > Reviews

Rogue_runner

Lady Fingerless Knitted Black White Cobweb Pattern Long Gloves Arm Warmers Pair
Lady Fingerless Knitted Black White Cobweb Pattern Long Gloves Arm Warmers Pair

5.0 out of 5 stars Practically live in them!, 2 Jun 2013
Really nice quality, length is great and are very durable for everyday wear; which I use them for! Thumbholes are not too small or tight, and neither is the elastic round the hand, which can be tight on some gloves and irritates the finger joints. Design is lovely and bright and very clear to see. Perfect for me, and not too hot either!

Philips SHE2670GN/10 In-Ear Headphones - Green
Philips SHE2670GN/10 In-Ear Headphones - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 2 Jun 2013
Bought a pair of these last year in blue/green, they broke after a year and I instantly had to buy some new ones.
So comfortable, slightly squishy and fit the ears well, don't fall out. I can wear them for hours at a time.
Sound quality is very nice, much better than my other set.
The best part is there are no sticking out parts, so you can lie on a pillow and there is no discomfort from having them pressed against your ear. Means you can listen in bed to music and not have painful ears in the process.

Hot Fashion Women Girls Soft Arm Warmer Long Fingerless Gloves Bracers (BLACK)
Hot Fashion Women Girls Soft Arm Warmer Long Fingerless Gloves Bracers (BLACK)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad summer gloves, 21 May 2013
Pretty nice gloves, were delivered super-fast which was relieving! Good summer gloves if you're looking for some like this, they're quite thin. Quality could be better, but great for under 3. Little bit wide around the wrists (but I have thin wrists). If you're looking for a cheap and easy pair of gloves these are good. Otherwise go for something a bit more durable.

TRIXES USB CRYSTAL 3 Fans Cooler Pad for Laptop, Notebook, Xbox
TRIXES USB CRYSTAL 3 Fans Cooler Pad for Laptop, Notebook, Xbox
Offered by Digiflex
Price: 19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright but not great, 28 Mar 2013
Not a bad laptop cooler, it does what it says on the tin and looks pretty snazzy. The blue lights are nice underneath, and the coolers work well, I've not had my laptop overheat once on me. Not too noisy either. However, it is pretty flimsy and not fantastically made, I can see it breaking if I tried to carry it around with me on a day-to-day basis. Also, you have to position the cable in exactly the right place, otherwise the connection breaks off and it doesn't work. Had to do a bit of DIY work on it with some sellotape to get the wire to stay in the right place.

Good for the money, not if you want a long-lasting product.

Nerf N-Strike Maverick
Nerf N-Strike Maverick
Offered by Tim & Tina's Toy Store
Price: 38.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 15 Jan 2012
This review is from: Nerf N-Strike Maverick (Toy)
I love my maverick! Been messing with it for a couple of months now, throwing it around, dropping it, painted it, taken it to bits; it's not broken on me once! Definately a great toy (and worth all the money), you just have to get used to shoving in the darts so they're pushed all the way to the back, otherwise they jam.

All in all a brilliant nerf gun, definately one I recommend to newbies! I use it all the time in humans vs zombies games, and it's definately my favourite gun to use.