Profile for elimum > Reviews

Winter in the Alps: Food by the Fireside
Winter in the Alps: Food by the Fireside
by Manuela Darling-Gansser

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely winter cookbook, 26 Dec 2013
I'm not one for buying cookbooks in general, but this book is a real pleasure to dip into - whether or not you are looking for a good recipe. So far, I've only made a handful of recipes, but each one has been delicious. It is a very nice window into the culture with some lovely pictures and information if you happen to be planning a trip to Switzerland or enjoy reading a little history. I'm sure I'll keep it forever and work my way through everything.

Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer
Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer
Offered by Hello Baby
Price: 22.44

5.0 out of 5 stars take a break mum!, 9 Mar 2011
This is a great product which my son ADORES. Its pretty easy to assemble and my son just loves 'working out' in this for short sessions. Since we live in an old house without modern door frames a friend of mine fixed it so that I could use it in our kitchen/diner and its worked really well. He's happy and I get a chance to do a little chore or have a cup of tea!

Summer Infant Folding Bath Tub
Summer Infant Folding Bath Tub
Price: 20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars loved this product, 9 Mar 2011
I really loved this bath as did my baby who was using it for the first three months. It was really easy to fold and store hanging up in a small bathroom. My son felt very comfortable as the base is just inflated and nice and soft. He loved to kick and splash the water about and didn't like being removed! A great introduction to fun bathing. Really recommend.