Profile for J. Kirkham > Reviews

Content by J. Kirkham

J. Kirkham "Kirkhamj1" (Lancaster)

ARTPOP [CD+DVD]
ARTPOP [CD+DVD]
Offered by Great Price Media EU

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING., 11 Nov. 2013
This review is from: ARTPOP [CD+DVD] (Audio CD)
You need to experience this piece of art for yourself. Because like everything else, just hearing it from everyone else doesn't come close. Gaga is well and truly back, and she does not disappoint. Magnificent pieces...

Applause
Applause

5.0 out of 5 stars She's back!, 15 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Applause (MP3 Download)
This song is amazing. Pure genius construction and great lyrics written by the lady herself. Instantly fell in lie with this track.

Out of Time: The Secret of the Swan
Out of Time: The Secret of the Swan
by Gill Jepson

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 20 April 2012
This is an absolute MUST HAVE! A well written and fantastic book, that will interest a wide range of ages, keeping everyone interested and engaged. Gill is a brilliant author, who paints a vivid picture and I certainly look forward to the next installment of Out of Time!

Sarah Millican Chatterbox (Live) [DVD] [2011]
Sarah Millican Chatterbox (Live) [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Sarah Millican
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Comic genius, 12 Feb. 2012
Sarah is so funny and quick witted, and this DVD is no exception. Definitely worth a buy, it's one you can watch over and over again!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Try again, since Amazon don't like the truth, 28 Dec. 2011
I am appalled that Amazon are offering this crap for sale, and even that they removed my last comment for one reason or another, this product is disgraceful, unfunny and bigoted. There is no excuse for this what so ever and I urge Amazon to rid their website of this trash.

Bic Crystal Ballpoint Pen, Medium Point, Black
Bic Crystal Ballpoint Pen, Medium Point, Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Lies..., 6 Aug. 2009
I bought this fine specimen of a pen under the assumption that it could write continuously for 2 Kilometers...

How wrong they were, The pen, whilst being firm and of good build quality, did not write for 2 kilometers. I set to work instantly, frantically sticking together pieces of A4 paper until the length was that as described by Bic, to which the pen was capable of writing... 2 Km.

And so I began, at first on my hands and knees for the first couple of hundred meters, and then decided to attach the pen to the end of a long bamboo cane, and continue where I left off, I continued on my mission, expecing much from the pen, happily boping along to The Greatest Hits of the Eurythmics as I went.

As I came to the end of Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This), I looked down and to my horror, the line had simply come to an end... As had the trail of paper.

I raced back, retracing my steps, one beat faster than Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves, with Arethra Franklin's voice assisting in my treck, and breathed a sigh of relief when I refound the paper, but the feeling of joy was overcome with a feeling of confusion and dispair, as I looked closer towards the paper, that's when I noticed... there was no ink on this sheet of paper, nor the next... nor the next.

I rose to my feet, and continued following the reams of paper, gradually getting faster and faster, my pace increasing with every step I took, until... In the distance, I noticed on the paper... Ink! Black, Bic ball-point pen ink!
I rushed over with a grin on my face, knowing that the overall experiment was a complete success, even though the abilities of the pen had been exaggerated by a good 500 meters.

I continued home, following the long line of paper as I went, my gaze not removed from the ink trail the Bic Ball point had formed, however the disheartened feeling I acheived at every blank dash, where the pen had not written, could not be ignored.

Overall, The Bic Crystal Ballpoint Pen, with a medium tip, preferably in Black, however the other colours work just as well, is an average pen, good for writers on a budget, but one must we warned, Do not expect it to be able to write 2km comfortably, and continuously, however this considered, it is still excellent value for money even if you write for only a kilometer and a half.