Profile for SUFIENA > Reviews

Content by SUFIENA

SUFIENA

The Fowlers of Sweet Valley (Sweet Valley Saga)
The Fowlers of Sweet Valley (Sweet Valley Saga)
by Francine Pascal
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars Very touching at the end, 15 Jun 2014
I collected SV books from their pre schools to universities and also their one off season edition. And I this is my 3rd SV Saga book that I have collected. I would say that the early years of love life for the Fowlers' ancestors were straight forward, typical fairy tale true love romance. But the parents of Lila's love life was added a twist that it made me cry. No kidding!

The Silver Linings Playbook (film tie-in)
The Silver Linings Playbook (film tie-in)
by Matthew Quick
Price: 3.85

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book & fun to read, 8 May 2014
It's a used book but it was like almost new when I got it. The storyline in the book and the movie are totally different. I wouldn't give out the details but basically in the plot, the characters did the same thing both the book and the movie but in different way. Even some of the characters' personalities are different from the movie. And I am not suppose to compare!
The writer is a guy so it's not the typical chic lit fiction but he portrayed the male American persona through Pat's view which I find it cool. The book was hilarious! I couldn't make myself to put it down, that I managed to finish it within a day & half. Easy & light reading & touching.

Bandai Hobby EW-07 Gundam Sandrock Custom Endless Waltz 1/144 High Grade Fighting Action Kit (japan import)
Offered by Sukiyaki JP
Price: 13.36

3.0 out of 5 stars An OK kit and it's not too complicated, 8 May 2014
It was easier than my RG model. Need to be careful when assemble the body parts together, especially the V fin on the head. Just like the previous guy who made a review on this, I need to glue it to the helmet so it won't pop out. The arms are a bit stiff so I can't make a lot of hand gestures with it. Same goes with the legs, you can spread it slightly apart, but you can't make it bend to kneel because upper leg and lower leg is a bit loose. But then again, I cannot treat it like an RG model. It has an extra torso for other pose which is cool! It would anticipate the weight of the blade would cause the model to fall backwards, but it didn't. It stood perfectly well which is also cool. There's not much color in it but I'm fine with it. If you need the model to look just like in the description box, suggest to invest on colors a little. Overall, I am happy with the model.

Business-to-Business Marketing (SAGE Advanced Marketing Series)
Business-to-Business Marketing (SAGE Advanced Marketing Series)
by Ross Brennan

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful for my coursework, 31 Jan 2014
It is in one of the recommended reading list given by my lecturer for B2B class. Although it's a used textbook but it is in good condition and it arrived earlier than I expected. Helps me for my studies.

Nocturnal
Nocturnal
Price: 8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: Nocturnal (MP3 Download)
My first time purchasing a downloaded album. My first thought that the songs can only be listened via streaming in media app like itunes, and am relieved to found out it can be downloaded in form of an audio file. All the songs in this album are beautiful and easy listening. I am always a fan of her and her masterpiece.

Star Wars: The Old Republic Time Card (PC)
Star Wars: The Old Republic Time Card (PC)
Offered by games.empire
Price: 19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars A great gift, 4 Jan 2014
I actually bought this as a Christmas gift for my brothers. So far it meets their expectations and they love the extension.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, 4 Jan 2014
Love the design and it's waterproof material (suitable for when I go out on a rainy day). But within two weeks from the purchase one of the handle snapped! *='( My fault maybe I often carry the bag with only one handle. Overall it is OK.

Bandai #05 Freedom Gundam 1/144 Real Grade
Bandai #05 Freedom Gundam 1/144 Real Grade
Offered by TOY SHOP JAPAN HOBBYONE.
Price: 15.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Great model for a first timer, 4 Jan 2014
I'm not a Gundam expert but I've been assembling a couple of HG models and thought of challenging myself with RG. The product arrived earlier than I expected, I anticipated it to arrive after Christmas since I ordered them a couple of weeks before. The instructions are easily understood (I just followed based on the label and the diagram). The product was indeed challenging, but not hard to assemble. It has inner frame (unlike the HG models I own) which allows to make more poses, that is cool. It is my first time with RG so I experienced a lot of parts popped out when trying to assemble all them together. It was not as smooth as my experience with HG models and it take more time. Maybe because I'm a first timer. But they give a lot of spare parts and stickers which I like (in case I lose it). And I notice the model is more detailed in terms of its features and more colors. I would definitely get another RG models from this seller next time. Overall, I am happy with it.

Corporate Reputation: Brand and Communication
Corporate Reputation: Brand and Communication
by Stuart Roper
Price: 50.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 Oct 2013
This textbook is recommended by my lecturer. It is helpful during my class. The theories in the book also helps me with my assignments.

Corporate Communication: A Guide to Theory and Practice