Profile for bubber > Reviews

Victorinox Black Handled Kitchen Scissors
Victorinox Black Handled Kitchen Scissors
Offered by Amazing Savings EU

5.0 out of 5 stars The most efficient scissors you can buy., 13 May 2011
These scissors are really the top notch and I believe that they are the best you can buy. As they are manufactured by the company that makes the world famous "Swiss Army Knives" what better guarantee can you have to their quality.

Brass Castor Cups Max Internal 48mm dia
Brass Castor Cups Max Internal 48mm dia
Offered by LUCRATIVE PURSUIT

5.0 out of 5 stars high class caster cups, 13 May 2011
These brass caster cups really add a touch of class to the overall look of elegance to any piece of furniture with casters. I would recommend these to anyone looking for that extra something.

Loctite Ultra Control Gel - 3 g
Loctite Ultra Control Gel - 3 g
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

4.0 out of 5 stars super glue gel, 8 Mar. 2011
I find this gel formulation is so much easier to use over the liquid type as it gives you greater control over appling it to areas which are a bit difficult.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fila velcro closing trainers, 8 Mar. 2011
As I have problems with my feet I really needed trainers without laces and these velcro fasteners solved the problem. Also as they were available in half sizes it also helped my foot problem. Fianally as they were half the normal retail price this was the icing on the cake.

5.0 out of 5 stars spode salad plate, 8 Mar. 2011
I was very pleased with the quality of this item as it is oven,dishwaser & mirowave proof. It also matched a set of bistro cutlery I purchased recently.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sode bowl, 8 Mar. 2011
I was very pleased with the quality of this as it is oven,dishwaser & microwave proof. Also it matches a set of bistro cutlery I recently purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars spode dinner plate, 8 Mar. 2011
I was very pleased with the quality of this item as it is oven,dishwasher & microwave proof. The design was just what I was looking for to match a set set of bistro knives I recently purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scotch Gift Wrap Kit, 8 Mar. 2011
Having already had a hands free dispenser for some time I was concerned that I would not be able to replace it as I hadn't seen any on sale for years in the shops. Then Amazon came on the scene and thankfully saved the day.
I can certainly recommend the hand free dispenser as one of those gadgets that really work and as for the gift wrap cutter another clever device that really makes the arduous task of gift wrapping easier.

Love Never Dies [2 CD]
Love Never Dies [2 CD]

5.0 out of 5 stars love never dies cd, 5 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Love Never Dies [2 CD] (Audio CD)
A fantastic reminder of the stage production as it is a recording by the original cast.

Comprehensively Clarice Cliff: An Atlas of over 2,000 Patterns, Shapes and Backstamps
by Greg Slater

5.0 out of 5 stars comprehensive clarice cliff book, 5 Oct. 2010
This book is a must for anyone who is interested in the prolific designs and styles of her pottery of the Art Deco period.

Page: 1 | 2