Profile for Ms. K. Hill > Reviews

Content by Ms. K. Hill

Ms. K. Hill (UK)

x 10 PAPER BABY PINK GIFT BAGS WITH MATCHING TISSUE PAPER - CHRISTMAS / BIRTHDAY / PARTY BAG - WHOLESALE & JOBLOT
Offered by MustBeBonkers!
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little bags, 11 April 2014
Not the best quality but did the job and all the little girls at my daughters 6th birthday party loved them! Nice touch adding the tissue paper, makes them feel more luxurious!

Silicone Non Stick Cake Baking Mould Mold Baby Birthday Party Cookware
Silicone Non Stick Cake Baking Mould Mold Baby Birthday Party Cookware
Offered by Golden(HK Shipping)
Price: 3.26

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely mold for baby shower cakes....., 11 April 2014
Arrived faster than expected. Really happy with this product, there are a couple of the shapes that are impossible to get out in one piece but generally very good. I've used this mold lots of times already and all of my customers have been very happy.

48 X PRE-CUT RAINBOW MIX BUTTERFLY EDIBLE RICE / WAFER PAPER CUP CAKE TOPPERS BIRTHDAY PARTY WEDDING DECORATION
Offered by Anglesit Ltd
Price: 3.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 30 Oct 2013
These were smaller than I expected but are very pretty. Would definitely buy again and have recommended them to friends.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Aug 2010
I suffer from ME and was recommended Magnesium Oil to help with all the aches and pains I'd been suffering. After using it for a couple of days 80% of my pains had gone, I've now been using it for a month or so and only occasionaly do pains come up and when they do I spray on the oil and they are gone within minutes. I cannot recommend it strongly enough for fellow suffers of ME/chronic fatigue. Quick delivery too.

Calzaghe - The Complete Story [2008] [DVD]
Calzaghe - The Complete Story [2008] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Joe Calzaghe
Offered by A2Z Entertains
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Dec 2009
We brought this for a Xmas present and the receiver was delighted. Great for all boxing fans!