Profile for Gareth > Reviews

Content by Gareth

Gareth

Ariel 9ct White Gold Quarter Carat Triple Row Diamond Half Eternity Ring - Size J
Price: 152.19

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good at all, 23 Dec 2013
I purchased this ring for my wife for Christmas what a mistake!!! I had to show her before the day to make sure of sizzling she was utterly disappointed. It looks cheap and my opinion I wouldn waste money just go and buy some thing special for the one you love not something on a budget!!!

Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml
Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml
Offered by Garners Pharmacy
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Omfg, 28 April 2013
After purchasing a tub of this stuff was over joyed when it arrived within two days because I didn have the balls to go and get it from the local boots. Excuse the pun!! I opened the packaging to reveal a tube of hair removal lube.. Unlike anything I've used before I, as many others have done popped the cap and smeared all over the balls ,stratum sack and my chocolate star... Within second it was heating my balls to a whole new level the were like two eggs!!! Boil in the bag type!!! Then the stinging started it went from a mild tingle to a get this off my testicles are starting to transform in to sleek red pouch... I then ventured downstairs to take advantage of this movement grasping the frozen veg from the freezer placed on a chair and sat on them for the moment. With the small tub of Ben and jerrys between my legs soothing my testicles and manhood... The pain started to ease and thank god it did with that the mother in law was at the door I grabbed the towel and left the chair like a rocket it of NASA .
She let her self in as I was showering what a relief the pain had eased a was totally hairless below. Exactly what I was aiming for but not with the pain a grin appeared on my face as I dressed with my red stratum sack! Then I heated a voice from below it was the mother in law "gar you want tea" I could have done with a little more but being ever so polite yes pleased replied!
As I finished changing I went down stairs to find a steaming cuppa on the side with the mother in law eating the Ben and jerrys

XMI X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker for iPhone/iPad/iPod/MP3 Player/Laptop - Orange
Price: 14.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome little bit of kit, 4 April 2013
This is a awsome little speaker ideal for holidays or around the house supprisingly loud !!!Would defiantly recommend this at this price!