Profile for Mlee > Reviews

Content by Mlee

Mlee "maggie" (west london)

Fractured
Fractured
Price: 0.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Fractured! Amazing!, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)
I don't want to reveal anything about this story. I want the readers to experience what I did whilst reading it. I started reading this last night and apart from a couple of hours sleep, have just finished it. Cleverly written, believable characters.....what can I say.........read it!

Look & Cook - Experience Food!
Look & Cook - Experience Food!
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great app!, 20 Mar 2014
Easy app to get around. Great ideas! Don't need to think about what to cook, so much to choose from

A Little Love (No Greater Love)
A Little Love (No Greater Love)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Unobtainable!, 9 Mar 2014
A beautiful story, made me smile, laugh, frown and cry. ultimately left me wanting to read more of Amanda Prowse's novels. super, believable story about love, life, acceptance, grief.........I won't go on....read it, you won't be disappointed, although I have a strange craving for croissants.

Incredibly Delicious Dessert Recipes from the Mediterranean Region (Classic Dessert Series Book 2)
Price: 1.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 1 Feb 2014
lovely book, simple to follow recipes. can't wait to get started in the kitchen. try it, you won't be disappointed.

The Saturday Supper Club
The Saturday Supper Club
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars the Saturday supper club, 26 Nov 2012
A feel good believable story with enough ups and downs to keep you interested. Recommend to anyone who has ever been in love!