Profile for Just trust me > Reviews

Content by Just trust me

Just trust me

Sony Xperia S LT26i Premium PU Leather Flip Case / Cover / Pouch / Holster - Black Part Of The Qubits Accessories Range

4.0 out of 5 stars Great workmanship, one major flaw, 28 Mar 2012
Incredibly good service from Podkunkie: ordered on 26th at 13.00 and it came on the 28th. Decent packaging at this price level, and the same can be said to the case itself. The best feature about this case is that the latch has a 'magnetic button', which locks the cover in place to prevent it from sliding off when the phone is rolling about in your bag. However, there is one major flaw in its design: when listening to music through headphones, it is difficult/impossible to operate your phone effectively and it is especially hard to reach the power button when they are plugged in. This is due to the cover flipping upwards, so when you're trying to open the cover with they are plugged in, this just will not work. Or, when your headphones are plugged in and you want to close the case, the headphone pole will get in the way.
This is just a simple problem for me to solve: complete everything I want to do before closing the case and plugging the headphones in.
Don't get me wrong, this case is great for everyday use and looks like its going to last me for the rest of my contract.